**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My recent 6 star pull. I am just depressed πŸ˜” tbh

So my 6 stars from basics are in order
1st ever 6star
superior ironman very bad πŸ‘Ž not superior at all and bad synergy
Thor ragnorok
Classic daredevil
Today guillotine

But I guess I gotta be optimistic I'll get a champ that I'll be proud to have in my roster 1 day. Or be able to defend.

Comments

• Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260 β˜…
    But I guess I just wanted a 6star that I can use in my team my team consists of r5 doom r5 cap iw r5 medusa r4 sunspot and r4 hype
    edited August 2021

Guillotine is getting a buff and will likely be a huge one due to community choice

(Consider Hercules: he was the choice champ and is a monster)

I actually really enjoy Guilly but she needs to dupe to replenish health and ideally fight with bleeds

Didn't they nerf hercules and make him bad now everyone annoyed? Also ok yh good to know but is it gnna be bad buff like others or actually good like how falcon and mags and cb are used and are top champs now
  • HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52 β˜…
    nobody knows for sure but im very optimistic it will be a good buff since it won champions choice-hercules still a monster. The outrage is more over the inconsistent language in the sig ability and poor messaging by kabam. Honestly its not that big of a deal-but kabam messaging around it has been very disappointing
    Hudsonman said:

nobody knows for sure but im very optimistic it will be a good buff since it won champions choice-hercules still a monster. The outrage is more over the inconsistent language in the sig ability and poor messaging by kabam. Honestly its not that big of a deal-but kabam messaging around it has been very disappointing

Oh thnx for telling me im feeling a lil better now so guilly is best champ outta all my 6stars hopefully the buffs good
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,250 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2021
    Guillotine is getting reworked.. she won over Antman

I wouldn’t mind 6* Guillotine.. her buff might be very good.

I was only able to reach tier2 in SoP event 10k 6* shards.. I open 10k 6* basic for

Ebony Maw (awaken)

Corvus Glaive dupe would have been better awakening.
    iBom dupe would have been great too

but nope I got Squidward.. πŸ˜†
    psp742 said:

Guillotine is getting reworked.. she won over Antman

I wouldn’t mind 6* Guillotine.. her buff might be very good.

I was only able to reach tier2 in SoP event 10k 6* shards.. I open 10k 6* basic for

Ebony Maw (awaken)

Corvus Glaive dupe would have been better awakening.
    iBom dupe would have been great too

but nope I got Squidward.. πŸ˜†

I only reached tier 1
    Sunnyz_786, not everyone attempted the SoP.. so by getting tier1 us already an accomplishment..

Did you spin or pop or spin - fast tap, spin (let it pop by itself)

I chose let it pop by itself.. I guess I should have tapped it.
    edited August 2021
    Spin and then after like 15-20 seconds I tapped
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 241 β˜…β˜…

RIP
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 β˜…β˜…

I’d be happy with Guillotine tbh

You would but this guy isn’t. It’s as simple as that.

Everyone has different likes πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
    The last time I popped I go
    KattohS said:

It's just I want a champ that has synergies, superior ironman didn't but I guess guillotine isn't that bad, it's just not who I would jump at with joy but she's ok
    She's growing on me like all of my 6stars I like superior ironman but then again he is my 6star and my 6stars are limited
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 β˜…β˜…

The last time I popped I go

KattohS said:

It's just I want a champ that has synergies, superior ironman didn't but I guess guillotine isn't that bad, it's just not who I would jump at with joy but she's ok
    I remember when she was the champ to beat wolverine in ROL.

I actually did ROL with my R4 star lord and never looked backed at guillotine since, even after she has been buffed. But I know there are players who would and that’s fine.
  • _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 β˜…β˜…
    I didn't pull what I wanted today :neutral: I am depressed too.
    Wanna hold hands? :smirk:
    _Wasabi, who did you pull?
  • _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 β˜…β˜…
    psp742 said:

_Wasabi, who did you pull?

Was hoping for Ultron/HB/Warlock or Guilly99. Couldn't wait for nexus all day lol
    Pulled Mysterio and while of course he is decent with some new added fun potential from Peni synergy, I feel a bit disappointed.
    Gunna survive it tho :smiley:
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do you have Night Thrasher, OP? He's got a great synergy (for now) with Guillotine to let her build souls.

Might not be important after her buff, but it's good right now.