**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino in the current Meta of the game

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I was so excited to rank Domino up yesterday… and now that she’s rank 2 I must say I feel fairly disappointed. I think Hit Monkey seems to be a much better Mercenary than her.

I don’t know, maybe I’m not using her right. I tried with Red Hulk synergy and waited until I got Taunt, Lucky, and Unlucky to throw my specials but she seems so random with her damage output… if you have any suggestions on how to play her, please let me know.

Domino in the current Meta of the game 66 votes

Domino is still an elite champion in the current Meta
15%
Spity68The_ChumpdamianohmpseudosaneBigmf99WedgemonsterJessieSAdamBrewNoise72dreigon 10 votes
Domino is above average in the current Meta
60%
DrZolaPalanthraxHaji_SaabDipon713jdrum663Speeds80TerraSceptilemaniacSw0rdMasterHammerbro_64TheHoodedDormammuRaichu626CyporgRockypantherxPHJfinCage_1FuskieEinfachSoStaphMemberFiiNCH 40 votes
Domino is average in the current Meta
24%
Lvernon15BrokenCap366Ben550pEtjamaMobile_P0tat0ChriissRIronGladiator22RenaxqqDestroy4589Chikelkuledaniel2000DawsManThanks_D19Celtic1981Toasty 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Have her at rank 2. Shes not bad but the only time ive used her is for 2 sop objective fights. Needs synergies to be more than a basic hitting champ with big specials after your combo is high.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Better than the average mutant.
    Is she a meta champion anymore? Nope.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I just rank 3'd her. Shes not the meta anymore but she is very viable and some people dislike her just because of the RNG and the newer champs in the game.

Yes there are better champs than her, i still believe she is beyond god tier, she has helped me clear so much content. I also enjoy her play style.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Rulk is for incinerate damage on heavy, massacre is the synergy for longer debuffs (extending stun incinerate and bleed are all very valuable,) she is still very high DOT champ with those synergies, by herself she’s ok, with the synergies she’s god tier and her utility does come in handy at times, she’s a good champ but horsemen synergies have definitely overtaken her in the mutant category for end game content, she’s amazing at stomping through easier content like she’s what I use for 90% of uncollected, I’m r3ing her soon but havok and archangel were in line before her, also helps that rulk has decent damage and incinerate immune, and massacre is a beast now, just hit block to get your bat on fire then l2 into block, handy thing about that strategy and her parry heavy technique is they both do a ton of damage without giving the defender much power, means you don’t have to waste time baiting a lot of specials.
  • Domino is still an elite champion in the current Meta
    Domino haters are overrated or salty.
    come at me.
    Domino still awesome on attack and defense, years on.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Where's the below average option?
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Much of the later game content and Cav EQ seem to reward utility that champions have that I haven’t really found with Domino. She’s a fun champion to play and I run her on Map 5/6 AQ occasionally, but she isn’t equipped to handle fights like Mags, Apoc, or Archangel
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Throw a special 3 while you're lucky during long fights and watch the huge numbers tick away! Only against someone who bleeds of course though.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Domino is still an elite champion in the current Meta
    I hardly ever use her anymore. Simply because I only have her as a 5*. But whenever I do break her out I remember how amazing she is. Trinity or not she still holds up today.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Yeah, her damage is kind of RNG based, but she is still very good. She is very useable in nearly all content, AW, AQ, Story etc...

For me personally, my unduped r2 did 3 SOP fights for me, and I will sue her in one of the paths for the finale.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Above average in the overall meta, average in terms of the mutant class (although that’s more because of how stacked mutant is)
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    The RNG averages out. No one ever complains when you crit ever attack in a fight and proc multiple critical bleeds.