Options

2 Thronebreaker players looking for an Alliance (without external communication)

Hello,

A friend and I have been doing a 2 man alliance for some time now. We wanted to step back but see we simply aren`t getting enough glory this way. We are both Thronebreaker. My personal Prestige is 11.194. His prestige is 10885.
We are looking for an alliance that does decently in AQ (more than 130m points at minimum, usually this means map 4+) and that does not use an external communication app like LINE or Discord.
I am willing to do wars, but my friend is not sure yet. So a 1/2bg war alliance would be ideal.

Do you fit what we are looking for?
I would like to hear from you.

Comments

• Options
    CLawz84CLawz84 Posts: 2
    What is your game ID? Our ally is doing map 4 with 1 BG doing map 5, AW BG 1 optional and 170M points, if you are interested, let me know
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @CLawz84 Sounds good. And you don`t use Line or any other external communication? I don`t really mind it, but my friend doesn`t want to use it.

My Ingame ID is : main-donny89
    My friend is the other member of our current 2 man alliance.
  • Options
    SKX10SKX10 Posts: 19
    Hi @Giuliameij - we run Map 5 AQ and are Silver AW pushing towards Gold - active alliance but fairly relaxed approach only using in game communication.

Predominately Thronebreaker / Cavalier players and we offer weekly incursion support.

Check us out - in game name SKX10
  • Options
    @SKX10 Thnx, I will let you know.
  • Options
    Bump, just in case.
  • Options
    CLawz84CLawz84 Posts: 2
    @Giuliameij added you in game
  • Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

We are S1(2bgs in season and 1 off season) with goal of G3 minimum this season. Players range from 12k endgamers to 6k intermediate progressive players.

Our AQ is 5.4h.3h we hit 120M+ per series. We could use you guys in our Map5 crew. We are adults that balance life over gaming. Our goal is a low stress environment while everyone pulls their weight.

AQ is mandatory, that is truly our only requirement. We do use line, however it’s not mandatory. We are way past the babysitting so everyone knows what they need to do.

I’ll add you in game to chat. Or line if you want to add me: isotired
  • Options
    We have found a New home. Thanks everyone who Reached out.
  • Options
    Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    What is line and discord? Are those like onlyfans?