Options

Incursions objective bug

Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I did the new incursions objectives and now I have them available again. Will I be punished for doing them again lol
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    Just about to ask the same thing, im not gonna do them just incase
  • Options
    ArshavinArshavin Posts: 26
    Yes i have the same issue but in my case i've already reached zone 6 and I don't want to back out and do it again
  • Options
    iSmittyiSmitty Posts: 34
    I'm currently sitting in zone 10 sector 7, but the objective isn't completed. "Reach zone 10 in Incursions Sector 6 or above"
  • Options
    GuyGardnerGuyGardner Posts: 7
    Same here, reached zone 11 just in case the wording was weird but still haven't unlocked the last objective.
  • Options
    gazbeagazbea Posts: 58
    So is this an issue or not do we know? I’ve just run it a second time and EXACTLY the same issue!
  • Options
    gazbeagazbea Posts: 58
    Update… I completed zone 10 on 2nd run and got the last objective. Looks like the wording is a bit incorrect but definitely was an issue as I still had to do 2 runs
  • Options
    hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    gazbea said:

Update… I completed zone 10 on 2nd run and got the last objective. Looks like the wording is a bit incorrect but definitely was an issue as I still had to do 2 runs

I had to do the same to get the final milestone unlocked. It isn't inaccurate wording as the first two milestone unlocked the first time around. It's an error on Kabam's part.