Rate 6* roster after 1 year on MCOC

6* roster after 1 year on MCOC, give a grade on your opinion.

Rate 6* roster after 1 year on MCOC 82 votes

A
6%
Furious_Fighter1ŘïdđhįmHilbert_unbeatable2Will3808JoshKosh557 5 votes
B
20%
Mr_PlatypusCreatorZukoRockypantherxSidDDragonThoye3IronGladiator22OmedennDoctor_Strange19Sean_WhoSkyLord7000ScrubhanPuttPuttBlôdletterBuggyDClownBarryMcCaulkinerAce2319demonslayer5 17 votes
C
41%
TristanSpicyslicerFitnesscwMhd20034MasterduxPanchulon21Thefire13RamOnTheLakeQuattrucciMiekandKorgHera1d_of_Ga1actusdangarang122AATTReignkingTWMasterpuffTheInfintyRenaxqqNotoriousAdayaNOOBis235odishika123 34 votes
D
18%
rockray2016HilldarWozzy101Darkraider234Ewell65SSS69FiiNCHking_ov_scrubsStebo_79HelpingShannokThanos1149Schnoodle_wasabi_DedaErik001 15 votes
F
13%
heruheru511SpeedbumpGoddessIliasZADO1991RookiieDoctorwho13DarkKnight646Will7goingtobeuncollectedKonstant45Albertel 11 votes

Comments

  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 2,048 ★★★★
    C
    Solid. KG, dragon man, and ultron are all pretty good. Ultron is sick, jealous of him. Dragon man is good for v5 and 2, and KG with his tune up got some solid damage, poisons, sustainability. War machine is solid for support too. 6.5/10
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 2,048 ★★★★
    C
    7 6*s aint bad for a year
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 138
    C

    7 6*s aint bad for a year

    Took me a minute ngl.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 125
    edited August 25
    Agree with everyone's grade of a "C". Anything below or higher than a "C" is all RNGs hand. Nothing to do but keep popping those crystals. Since I turned Cavalier just 24 hours ago, hopefully, the RNG would be kinder 😆😆😆😆😆
    Hope everyone gets what they want!!!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 1,216 ★★★
    C
    Mine is this. Just opened Claire today and HB a week ago
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 125

    Mine is this. Just opened Claire today and HB a week ago

    Listen, I give your 6* star a way higher grade than mine. I would definitely trade my roster for yours.OR, HB BWCV!
    The RNG god been good to u
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,174 ★★★★★

    Mine is this. Just opened Claire today and HB a week ago

    Listen, I give your 6* star a way higher grade than mine. I would definitely trade my roster for yours.OR, HB BWCV!
    The RNG god been good to u
    Says the guy with Dragon Man, Ultron, and King Groot.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 125

    Mine is this. Just opened Claire today and HB a week ago

    Listen, I give your 6* star a way higher grade than mine. I would definitely trade my roster for yours.OR, HB BWCV!
    The RNG god been good to u
    Says the guy with Dragon Man, Ultron, and King Groot.
    It's more of a preference (or favorite) that I would've preferred having an OR, or BWCV than what I have.
    Everyone's got their favorite player, mind happens to be OR so the search goes on for 6* OR! 😁
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,174 ★★★★★

    Mine is this. Just opened Claire today and HB a week ago

    Listen, I give your 6* star a way higher grade than mine. I would definitely trade my roster for yours.OR, HB BWCV!
    The RNG god been good to u
    Says the guy with Dragon Man, Ultron, and King Groot.
    It's more of a preference (or favorite) that I would've preferred having an OR, or BWCV than what I have.
    Everyone's got their favorite player, mind happens to be OR so the search goes on for 6* OR! 😁
    Ah, I know that feeling rather well. Best of luck in your search!
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 493 ★★★
    D
    8 6 stars when you're a year in is really good going.
    It's difficult for me to rate it because I've had some really good luck with mine...

    Although I've been playing for quite a few years, first couple of years was very on/off very casual like. it's only the last 2 years I've been playing it regularly. Opened my first 6 star about 18 months ago. First one was HT and ever since I've been expecting to open memes, but so far so good. Even Nova is useful for defence.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 558 ★★★
    A
    I see Ultron, I give A grade
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 594 ★★★
    F

    Mine is this. Just opened Claire today and HB a week ago

    Listen, I give your 6* star a way higher grade than mine. I would definitely trade my roster for yours.OR, HB BWCV!
    The RNG god been good to u
    Says the guy with Dragon Man, Ultron, and King Groot.
    Except ultron is the only good one out of those 😭
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 558 ★★★
    A

    Agree with everyone's grade of a "C". Anything below or higher than a "C" is all RNGs hand. Nothing to do but keep popping those crystals. Since I turned Cavalier just 24 hours ago, hopefully, the RNG would be kinder 😆😆😆😆😆
    Hope everyone gets what they want!!!

    Is it only me seeing or he has king groot, Ultron and dragonman out of 8 total and still rates it as c?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    A
    9.5/10 roster for the amount of crystals you have opened and the amount of time you’ve been playing. The top 4 champions are all good and viable for hard content. That’s something very, very few people could say when they had 7 6*s. The only reason it’s not a 10/10 is you don’t have any of the super crazy champs.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    A
    Stebo_79 said:

    8 6 stars when you're a year in is really good going.
    It's difficult for me to rate it because I've had some really good luck with mine...

    Although I've been playing for quite a few years, first couple of years was very on/off very casual like. it's only the last 2 years I've been playing it regularly. Opened my first 6 star about 18 months ago. First one was HT and ever since I've been expecting to open memes, but so far so good. Even Nova is useful for defence.

    This is the craziest 6* roster I’ve every seen. OP please ignore this roster when rating yours. This is by far the outlier.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 280 ★★
    B

    Anyway, very good, 4/8 champs R3-able, if you arent ranking only best of the best
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 125

    Agree with everyone's grade of a "C". Anything below or higher than a "C" is all RNGs hand. Nothing to do but keep popping those crystals. Since I turned Cavalier just 24 hours ago, hopefully, the RNG would be kinder 😆😆😆😆😆
    Hope everyone gets what they want!!!

    Is it only me seeing or he has king groot, Ultron and dragonman out of 8 total and still rates it as c?
    I graded it as a c based that weren't the champions I wanted. I know there are some players that are happy with these champions, but just like everyone else, everyone has a preference. I know Ultron and KG had upgrades recently, but I found KG to be a bit clunky, but that's just my experience using the champions. Maybe spending more time using the 6* might change my opinion.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 125
    Will3808 said:

    9.5/10 roster for the amount of crystals you have opened and the amount of time you’ve been playing. The top 4 champions are all good and viable for hard content. That’s something very, very few people could say when they had 7 6*s. The only reason it’s not a 10/10 is you don’t have any of the super crazy champs.

    110% agree, if I had just 1 super crazy champ, it would be awesome. It seems I gotta earn my dues (playing just 1 year) before the RNG god starts going my way 😂
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 125
    Will3808 said:

    Stebo_79 said:

    8 6 stars when you're a year in is really good going.
    It's difficult for me to rate it because I've had some really good luck with mine...

    Although I've been playing for quite a few years, first couple of years was very on/off very casual like. it's only the last 2 years I've been playing it regularly. Opened my first 6 star about 18 months ago. First one was HT and ever since I've been expecting to open memes, but so far so good. Even Nova is useful for defence.

    This is the craziest 6* roster I’ve every seen. OP please ignore this roster when rating yours. This is by far the outlier.
    I ain't mad, more power getting these 6* pulls👍 , I'll see what another year on mcoc will bring👍
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 125

    Mine is this. Just opened Claire today and HB a week ago

    Listen, I give your 6* star a way higher grade than mine. I would definitely trade my roster for yours.OR, HB BWCV!
    The RNG god been good to u
    Says the guy with Dragon Man, Ultron, and King Groot.
    It's more of a preference (or favorite) that I would've preferred having an OR, or BWCV than what I have.
    Everyone's got their favorite player, mind happens to be OR so the search goes on for 6* OR! 😁
    Ah, I know that feeling rather well. Best of luck in your search!
    Likewise 👍
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 125


    Anyway, very good, 4/8 champs R3-able, if you arent ranking only best of the best

    Thanks, it could be better, but I'll see what RNG plans to spit out in the future.
Sign In or Register to comment.