**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Hit-Monkey worth Ranking up?

DrWingZero1DrWingZero1 Posts: 6
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello All!

I just pulled my second 5 star and it was a Hit-Monkey. Is he worth ranking up?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    yep
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Yes Monke
  • JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    Yes,….. but just be aware he’s essentially made of prawn crackers so only one or two slaps to the face and his health disappears.
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    he is worth if you know his rotation but i feel his abilities like evade and tenacity is not as reliable cause his evade trigger after he gets hit once and his health pool is vey low. i would say though he is known for his crits but he does not that hit hard

when you have champs like ghost and cmm you will regret his rank up.( I regretted the rank up the moment i took him to rank 3 cause he was not up to my expectations.

hence i would say rank 5 your 4 star cmm , ghost and mole man. i would strongly suggest you do not rank5 your blade unless you have stark Spidey ,ghost rider or dormmamu . in my opinion blade will not help you become uncollected . he is only helpful for 5.4 mephisto boss .
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
    edited August 2021
    Ez rank 5. He is criminally **** underrated! Doesn't need the dupe, synergies and suicides. He is extremely suicide friendly and with it his damage goes through the roof. Can shrug off debuffs, shut down evades, strong bleeds and guaranteed crits. Extremely fun to play and he is **** annoying as a war defender as well. His only downside is his low block proficiency but if you know how to use him that does not matter as well.

Take him to R5, learn how to use him and that Monkey will carry you to Thronebreaker. Look up guides on you tube. Seatin,Legacy just to mention a few.

Those that hate him just don't know how to play him lol. Some of the comments here are just **** hilarious LMFAOOOO :D