My Respect to all of those who....

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Member Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited August 2021 in General Discussion

Just did the intial completion of this(this was only variant remaining) and damn looking all the paths i am not gonna explore ...i have explored all the others but v1 looks crazy and even i have really really good roster....my respect goes to people who did this back then ...hats off you guys πŸ’ͺ

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,087 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thx
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Member Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…

But do you have this roaster?

Haha lol
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,737 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2021
    Congrats. Who’d you use for the ultron bosses in the last chapter? I decided to jump in for completion the other day and got to the last chapter without much problems but I had a lot of trouble with the first ultron boss.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’d use medusa if I were you
    Will3808 said:

Congrats. Who’d you use for the ultron bosses in the last chapter? I decided to jump in for completion the other day and got to the last chapter without much problems but I had a lot of trouble with the first ultron boss.

• Hoodie25Hoodie25 Member Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Will3808 said:

Aarkus is also a great counter
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    V1 was and still is my favorite content...
    Ngl, I raged a bit here and there lol
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    V1 was horrible, but was done it before v2 was released. Now there are far more counters to the levels then back then.
  • WillieBWillieB Member Posts: 151 β˜…β˜…
    If I remember correctly I only had a couple of rank 4 5*s at the time I 100% V1. I remember the Korg in Chapter 3 was one hard fight for my roster at the time. Gladiator Hulk really earned his keep for me in Chapter 3.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just did the intial completion of this(this was only variant remaining) and damn looking all the paths i am not gonna explore ...i have explored all the others but v1 looks crazy and even i have really really good roster....my respect goes to people who did this back then ...hats off you guys πŸ’ͺ

Exploring isn't that bad now if you have a deep roster. Thing with a full synergy team can do a lot of it by himself.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    even with today's rosters V1 is still a garbage piece of content
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I did 100% a while ago. Worst experience in a game in my life.

Did you use Thing? I had a lot of fun destroying paths with him.
  • StarheckStarheck Member Posts: 25 β˜…

But do you have this roaster?

Im sorry, i have no idea, but what/who is it ? Warlock, ghost ? But why chicken
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Member Posts: 706 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

even with today's rosters V1 is still a garbage piece of content

V1 is the only fun variant lol