Options

Female Ran Alliance Looking For Active Members

Female ran Alliance looking for active members. We are mainly AQ focused right now looking to build our Alliance for better rewards in the future then we will move on to AW. Prestige doesn't matter as long as you play daily. Line is required look for us under The Morbius Coven. .........LGBTQ Friendly Everyone is welcome to join

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    With all respect. Very curious how an alliance ran by women be different from an alliance run by men? Since you mention it so profoundly as a feature.
    Really not trying to disrespect you, just really curious why it is important.
  • Options
    Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Anyone who asks that has never been a female in any online space. Constant harassment is a fact of life, and one that predominantly male leaders and officers don't take seriously enough to act decisively upon. See also the LGBTQ+ alliances that have sprung up.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★

Anyone who asks that has never been a female in any online space. Constant harassment is a fact of life, and one that predominantly male leaders and officers don't take seriously enough to act decisively upon. See also the LGBTQ+ alliances that have sprung up.

Lol. I've been in multiple allies and worked with and for both men and women. I can assure you that bad leaders are equally spread in both genders. It only seems like men are worse because they're overrepresented in leadership positions which tends to skew the numbers.
    In my experience, women aren't any better or worse than men.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    @Chikel This is my personal experience aswell. That is why I wanted to know the reasoning for the mention of the sex of the leadership.

• Options
    Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Sorry OP. I shouldn't have said anything. The mansplainers have arrived to tell you about your experiences.
  • Options

Sorry OP. I shouldn't have said anything. The mansplainers have arrived to tell you about your experiences.

Might I point to our posts where we said. I and OUR. We never mentioned her experiences. But I get it. Me man, me bad. My opinion does not count. I should just carry on while you belittle me and accept that no matter what I do, I sexualise you. Thnx for Womanplaining.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    And ofcourse, the post above is Ironic, before anyone sees it as an attack.

I will back out now because my question obviously has taken a turn for the worst.
  • Options
    Darkone666Darkone666 Posts: 8
    In no way was me mentioning that My alliance being female ran was meant to be turned into an all out sex war. I've been in a few alliance where both genders ran the leader dept and wether they were good or bad doesn't matter. I said all female ran alliance because some women, men, LGBTQ, they and them are more comfortable with in a community of female ran alliances. The point of the post was for new members to know that they could be comfortable in this alliance. That title, prestige and level didn't matter.