**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comp

Is this the final comp? In my personal opinion, I think there should be more. Just an opinion.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

there’s always one

There will likely be more.
  • ikeaikea Posts: 31
    I just think that after sticking around for months in a game full of bugs, players deserve a bit more. Many bugs still go unfixed.
    I got bad luck with the nexus and 6*. That is influencing my opinion. Maybe others got better luck and feel this comp was great. My personal opinion is that I don’t agree.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Agreed. Shards and only one nexus aside, 10 single revives and 10 potions don't even cover 1/4 of what we used during these two months. But people get blinded by the nexus.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    Parry/dex issue is still not fixed yet. I'd imagine if they are close to fixing the issue there will be one more at the time it is fixed.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    I knew this was coming.
    ikea said:

I just think that after sticking around for months in a game full of bugs, players deserve a bit more. Many bugs still go unfixed.

So what do you think should be appropriate?
    I don’t know, it isn’t my job to create the compensation. I just think it should be better. That’s a personal opinion. I don’t see why it offends you as deeply as it does.
    ikea said:

I don’t know, it isn’t my job to create the compensation. I just think it should be better. That’s a personal opinion. I don’t see why it offends you as deeply as it does.

Because if you're going post stuff like this, at least give them some feedback. I'm just curious if what we got isn't good enough, what would it have been? 2 6* nexus crystals? More pots and revives?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    There will be more... Yes!
    The war assistance package will be there, I concur
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Overall this doesn't look like a "well thought package" after weeks of deep thinking of what the players need/lost during these months "based on their progress". It's just a generic mix of stuff, with the less possible revives and potions. Where's the "gift that will surprise us"?
    I am not TB. My fault for not being specific. I think the Cav compensation is pretty bad. I think other cavs can agree
    Searmenis said:

Overall this doesn't look like a "well thought package" after weeks of deep thinking of what the players need/lost during these months "based on their progress". It's just a generic mix of stuff, with the less possible revives and potions. Where's the "gift that will surprise us"?

I hope soon.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    ikea said:

I am not TB. My fault for not being specific. I think the Cav compensation is pretty bad. I think other cavs can agree

Revives could be higher but I think it’s pretty decent
  • _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    It's a great compensation. There will always be people complaining no matter what we get.
    I actually think its quite generous. Revives can be easily farmed these days, what people expect, two hundred of them..?
    I wish the game would get better and no one needs any compo and it definitely will at some point.
    Thanks Kabam, I am happy out even though I did not pull anything exciting from my nexus, I appreciate all the other stuff too.