**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Summoner Camp Store Issue

Hello MCOC,
I am coming closer to finishing the entire summer camp event. I have noticed that I only get 4 more tokens to spend in the Summer Camp Store and when I viewed the store it only shows that I have spent 22 tokens. I went back and did a count because i saw that you need to spend 27 tokens to be eligible to get the 5 star awakening gem. I see that there is 28 tokens you get from the event. So either the store is not reflecting the correct amount of tokens spent or i was not granted 2 tokens when completing the daily quest. I would love some help here since i would love to awaken one of my 5 stars. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks,
Ace

Comments

• Options
    AcexconAcexcon Posts: 7

Here is the top 4 items in that store. Please let me know if you need anything else
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Of course I did that was the only way to unlock the middle items. Was there a known glitch for the first 4 items?
  • Options
    Yes, but I am not currently cavalier ranked so there is 2-3 items that I am unable to buy. So is this common glitch and nothing can be done?
  • Options

So hope this can help clear the air. Store shows that I only spent 23 tokens. I am currently at 90 points in the event which shows I can get a 1 pink, 1 Green, 1 blue and 1 yellow token!! If I spend the 4 tokens that I get it will put me at 27 tokens spent and won’t be able to get the 5 star awakening gem!!
  • Options
    This also showing that I have 0 tokens to spend

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,949 ★★★★★
    Do read the box with description Important Spending Notes for Uncollected.

You have spent too much on some categories (in total).
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,359 ★★★★★
    Acexcon said:

Here is the top 4 items in that store. Please let me know if you need anything else

You buy to much so what kabam is telling you **** it wasn’t a good event when those mistakes is essay to make