**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Does Starting a New Account give Compensation?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
Was thinking of starting a F2P alt and if Compensation is available then now would be the time

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I don't think so. The compensation should ideally be having a cutoff time on them. Any accounts created by xyz time will get it. Any created after that wouldn't get.
  • Options
    SkillierSkillier Posts: 7
    Starting a new account does give you compensation, but you have to complete act 1, then you will get the lowest level, which is a 4* nexus and 2,500 five star shards, pretty good for a new account
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,949 ★★★★★
    @Skillier said:

Starting a new account does give you compensation, but you have to complete act 1, then you will get the lowest level, which is a 4* nexus and 2,500 five star shards, pretty good for a new account

Does it also gives the Deadly Origin Bundle for 135 units?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Skillier said:

I trust you on this so ima spend my free time starting a new account

Please don’t be lying to me