**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I did it! I finished 6.3

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
From the compensation revives I finished 6.3. Used Corvus for 6.3.2 and onwards.

From the cavs I pulled trash. From the five star I pulled moon knight

From the six star I pulled Molegod. So happy

Comments

• Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Good Job!
  • Options
    Thanks. Will have to grind for units before I do act 6.4 tho
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Someone in my alliance just pulled 6* mole god and complained that it was his 2nd one. And I quote

"It's my second one, the bad luck continues"

Bruh
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Congrats dude
    I did it yesterday too. All 6 quests in 12hrs. Compensation was my helping hand
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    6.4 next 💪 better than 6.3 imo
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Ohhh, I'm about to start and I'm terrified as hell...Any tips?

Congrats!
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Way to go! 6.4 awaits you!
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I'm done till hydra adaptoid
    That grandmaster is giving me and my unit stash death state.
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    6.4 seemed better than 6.3 definitely didn't cost me as much except for the gm.

Congrats dude.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

6.4 seemed better than 6.3 definitely didn't cost me as much except for the gm.

Congrats dude.

Both 6.3 and 6.4 were miles better than 6.2
  • Options

Congrats!

If u don’t have symbiotic supreme for Medusa boss use AA or NF. I didn’t have anyone for Medusa others than nf and AA.

Good Luck @dangarang122 the rest of 6.3 is easy until 6.4.6 I used Corvus and had to quit out each time after I did the damage with crits.
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★

Congrats!

If u don’t have symbiotic supreme for Medusa boss use AA or NF. I didn’t have anyone for Medusa others than nf and AA.

Good Luck @dangarang122 the rest of 6.3 is easy until 6.4.6 I used Corvus and had to quit out each time after I did the damage with crits.
    Thanks! I don't have Sym Supreme, but do have a r5 awakened NF and r4 archangel so this should work out pretty well. Would Doom be good for the Black Bolt before Medusa?
    @Draconic_12
  • Options

Congrats!

Thanks! I don't have Sym Supreme, but do have a r5 awakened NF and r4 archangel so this should work out pretty well. Would Doom be good for the Black Bolt before Medusa?
    @Draconic_12
    The thing is I don’t have doom bwcv, sorcerer supreme, and symbiotic supreme as five stars. Doom should work. @dangarang122 I used domino for black bolt.
  • Options
    THEComic23THEComic23 Posts: 50
    Congrats! I finally got off my duff and did 6.3 just a day or two ago. I finally took the time to get better at playing with Aegon for 6.3.6 and had a great finish. On to 6.4 and TB (hopefully soon!)
  • Options

Congrats! I finally got off my duff and did 6.3 just a day or two ago. I finally took the time to get better at playing with Aegon for 6.3.6 and had a great finish. On to 6.4 and TB (hopefully soon!)

Thanks, yeah I’m saving up revives and units for 6.4.