**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling champs

I don’t expect you guys to see this but PLEASE add selling champs back!

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Not this again oml. I'm not even mad I'm just sorta laughing.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

No, it hurts your account.
  • No_oneuk said:

Huh? How
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

Huh? How
    You sell champs for shards and iso. If you just wait, you will get double the shards and double the iso whenever you open a crystal. Sure its hard to wait a few months to build up your roster but when you sell a champion, the next time you pull them instead of getting iso and shards, you get a new champion who you will eventually sell for much less iso and shards then if you duped them. And once their max sig its even more shards. Theres literallly no good reason to sell them. Just because you don't use a champion everyday doesn't mean their worthless. Ever want to do the variants? Gonna have to have low star level champs. They removed it for a reason. Selling has always been a terrible, no good, very bad idea.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

Huh? How
    Everytime you sell a champ, a fairy loses its wings.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    So about a year ago, waaaay before selling Champions was removed, they had released the Judgment Arena, where the lower the star rating = extremely high points and the forums at that point had multiple threads all asking, wishing, demanding that Kabam make low star Champs more readily available for that event.

But the thing that everyone who rightly criticize them just had a hard time wrapping their heads around why didn't you have the Champs in your roster to begin with?

And they all said the same excuses:
    •That they weren't going to use them…
    •That they were desperate for ISO and shards because they were oh so close to their next Crystal…
    •For some reason a serious belief of never looking back…

So because of what happened with the Judgment Arena that was when Kabam got into serious discussions about removing the option to sell and since then we've at least had a couple of events including the road to million arena for five star shards and last month with the spider-verse arenas where they can accessed by low star champs and while the discussion of appropriately scaling the points for a streak are valid, it doesn't take away from the fact that more people have an opportunity to be a part of these events because they don't automatically get rid of low-level Champs. They're trying to create uses for them and either Arena or invariant content or side quests.

TL/DR: NO!