**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's Time to Address the Elephant in the Room...

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ever since the most recent update, the game has been riddled with bugs. I get that bugs are a part of every game and that they affect everyone, however, there comes a point when something needs to be done. Personally speaking, to my standards at least, my device is relatively new, having just been released 2 years ago. I know that the device can affect game performance but I doubt this is the case in regards to every single issue, namely because lots of people are facing issues with gameplay.

Ever since the most recent update, I have experienced many issues while playing the game. The following 3 of which are simply examples just to name a few:
a) Been black screening followed by crashing every 8-10 minutes
b) Crashing every 4 fights
c) Lagging an insane amount recently against Mr Negative sp1, Mr Sinister sp1, Psycho Man sp1, Doc Doom sp2, etc

Now, I understand that I'm just one person, one voice, and that this might not mean a lot, and that some may even disagree but something has to be done. I am aware that there is a lot of effort being put in by the people at Kabam to rectify these issues, but I do remember a time last year where the game was taken down for a few days to address issues like this (sometime around July of last year or something, forgive me if I'm incorrect), and I do believe the time for this has come once again, as no amount of compensation can truly be a substitute for a relatively stable game.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    They haven't been able to comprehensively solve the issues in 2 months. You think taking the game down for a few days will allow them to solve the issue?

They are doing their best and all we can hope for is that they manage to significantly reduce the number and frequency of these issues in the near future.

Just wish that their communication is better.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Dkcody42 said:

Isn’t it obvious that they do not know how to fix or are even close to fixing it. As stated this game has been jacked for 2 months. They have no idea!

The patch in August made a huge improvement, but Kabam said at that time more work needed to be done.

To say they have no idea is ludicrous. You just have zero insight to the problem or how to fix it, so you're throwing out BS. Not helpful.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    They should just have rolled back the game engine.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

They should just have rolled back the game engine.

They literally can't. Kabam doesn't even own the engine, Unity does.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I don't think you understand what the phrase "elephant in the room" means.