**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Close Encounters...

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
... should be changed so you gain as much health from being close as you lose from being far.... It's such a garbage node

Oh and also True Focus is ruining the game, and just looks like a desperate attempt from Kabam to control champs they can't officially nerf without creating a mass exodus from the game...
Kabam's new motto: "GOT HARD CONTENT?!?!?! THROW IN TRUE FOCUS!!!!! No more of you guys cheating using Ghost and Quake.... No No No No.... LOL!!!!!!!

:|

Anyways..... back to work
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    If you have Corvus then you can do it even r5 4* will work, it's just that it will be lil harder, i used 4* as well since I don't have 5 or 6*...😓
  • Options
    DedaDeda Posts: 43
    They want to squeeze as much money as they can that is sole purpose of nodes like these.
    It's becoming increasingly evident that this is turning to be "us vs them" mentality. The more they push for this kind of content players are going to spend less and try to find cheese methods of dealing with nodes.

I really like how @Seatin demonstrates to averege player how much money is needed to clear the content and with the champs he has at his disposal. And he is doing it in such unobtrusive way all kudos to him! @Seatin keep it up!

I would personally be inclined to spend money if content is made in a way to be accessible to all champions but if I have to spend 100€/$ to clear 16 fights something is not right with Kabam's business concept. And their offers are just disrespectful :))))))

• Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Deda said:

They want to squeeze as much money as they can that is sole purpose of nodes like these.
    It's becoming increasingly evident that this is turning to be "us vs them" mentality. The more they push for this kind of content players are going to spend less and try to find cheese methods of dealing with nodes.

I really like how @Seatin demonstrates to averege player how much money is needed to clear the content and with the champs he has at his disposal. And he is doing it in such unobtrusive way all kudos to him! @Seatin keep it up!

I would personally be inclined to spend money if content is made in a way to be accessible to all champions but if I have to spend 100€/$ to clear 16 fights something is not right with Kabam's business concept. And their offers are just disrespectful :))))))

Git Gud lol, it isn't even that bad. I completed the challenge with a 5/65 Ægon and it took 10 revives for me.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Deda said:

Git Gud lol, it isn't even that bad. I completed the challenge with a 5/65 Ægon and it took 10 revives for me.
    Try doing it without Aegon, Corvus, Herc and then tell others to git gud. The problem is the nodes to just 3 champions, only 2 of whom are available in the basic or featured crystals so if you're unlucky enough to not have those champions, there's no way to do it without blowing a ton of revives
  • Options

Deda said:

It ain't all about u. Quit being ignorant
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Chikel said:

Deda said:

Try doing it without Aegon, Corvus, Herc and then tell others to git gud. The problem is the nodes to just 3 champions, only 2 of whom are available in the basic or featured crystals so if you're unlucky enough to not have those champions, there's no way to do it without blowing a ton of revives
    Didn’t bring any of the 3. Explored Chapter 2 on both accounts.

Main - Elsa / Tigra / KM / NF / Gulk
    Alt - Elsa / Gulk / NF / Aarkus / Bwcv

You were saying? (Spent around 20 revives, 15 of which were from compensation, and 5 from inventory)

Sometimes, if you can’t do it without spending a ton of revives, doesn’t mean others can’t. Just saying.