**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is Sorcerer Supreme worth it? Rank up decision?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have awakened doom and Claire at max rank, so I’m kind of hesitant to ranking sorcerer. Would she help me at all even though I got doom and Claire. The other option is Mr. Negative which I’m getting use to, he’s tricky but reall really fun. I have cap iw and torch r5 sig 200 as well.
I’m in 6.3.2 and have not completed v5, v2, and v1

Is Sorcerer Supreme worth it? Rank up decision? 37 votes

Sorcerer Supreme
70%
Haji_SaabTheManMythLegendSungjevilKINGwilsonRahultripathiBrokenyuwredsoxpatsfan89No_oneukSarvanga1_GarrettNEdeuinkwalkerdogIronGladiator22Sean_WhoChikelTheMailmannDawsManAmnetiesKabl 26 votes
Mister Negative
29%
Foxhero007Iron_Patriot_is_litOMGJimboodishika123PuttPuttChaosMax1012jbxotiicCmaroFr4s3rPrajjwolTheUnusual 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    If you have fun playing mrN, then go for him... Otherwise sor sup is better champ.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Even though you have Doom or Claire, Sor Sup can apply slow (very rare for mystic class), and can regen block damage, noone has same ability, if I am correct. That's just two utility pieces, which are most unique, she can offer even more of course
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,098 ★★★★★
    Mister Negative
    With doom and claire, don’t see much area sorc supreme would excel except for countering unstoppable and evade champs, of which there are better champs for. Might just be me. Between the 2 i would find MN more fun to play, but if you feel the need of another mystic champ because doom and claire are in AQ or AW, or missing a champ for AW offense, sorc supreme isn’t a bad choice. Sustainable, damage, and some solid utility. I just find her boring to play.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,391 ★★★★★
    Mister Negative
    She is a very solid champ with Good utility
    My only gripe with her is her damage

Mr NF is way more fun to play with and his damage is alright
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme

She is a very solid champ with Good utility
    My only gripe with her is her damage

Mr NF is way more fun to play with and his damage is alright

Her damage is actually great if you master her playstyle, proper timing and rotations. She can take down ROL fights in 60-80 hits pretty consistently
  • Options
    OMGJimboOMGJimbo Posts: 40
    Mister Negative
    If you run full liquid courage, the poison on you will negate almost all of the block regen. So if you’re looking for a regen champ, think twice. If you don’t run suicide, she’s rankup material for sure.
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    For me I am using SocSup in AQ this week and her regen on block is a blessing, I took map 5 stormX sp2 on block and my health went from 78% to 26% and than went back up to above 80% health. She has utility and damage but you have to learn and play according to get cycle which is not difficult.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,074 ★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Have you tried Sorcerer in this month's cav mystic node? Start in power steal mode and you will gain furies quickly, a few hits later and they're dead