**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected suggestion

1rier1rier Posts: 18
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I been trying to get Uncollected but why am I having such a hard time
I just finish map 5.2.3
But 5.2.4 is kicking my butt I read all I can watch the videos but I’m stuck.
Any tips?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• 1rier1rier Posts: 18
    My roster

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
  • W2TERW2TER Posts: 29
    you got some pretty insane champs; it honestly comes down to your skill level
    I use
    My top 5
    W2TER said:

you got some pretty insane champs; it honestly comes down to your skill level

Thank you I intercepted well with Fury and Doom
    But some time I don’t know it don’t work 100% I get hit with a combo and I’m done

This is my other champions

I read all the guides for mastery and did that too lol
    ye your mastery setup is better than mine, your champs are better than mine and yet im uc. I think it also comes down to motivation, cause i been playing for at least 4 years and only got uc at the start of last month
    How do y’all do it??? Lol I finally beat 5.2.3 today lol
    Yeah I don’t play every day
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I would max out block proficiency because you can get 0 damage parries. Intercepting is better but sometimes they don’t always play into it and you want to take the least amount of block damage as possible. Act 5 is usually forgiving enough that parries and some blocked hits won’t kill you. I’d also max out the mastery that lengths your stuns but that’s not as important. (I would take the points out of your fury masteries to get these, they honestly don’t give that big of a benefit.)

With the masochism node just play normally and pretend they have a bunch of health and are occasionally debuff immune. It’s a slow fight so practice and get used to the node before you commit to a run. I would probably swap your hulk out for guardian.

You're doing great, this just takes a bit of practice. Hope you get past it soon.
    Yeah good luck!
    Ace2319 said:

I would max out block proficiency because you can get 0 damage parries. Intercepting is better but sometimes they don’t always play into it and you want to take the least amount of block damage as possible. Act 5 is usually forgiving enough that parries and some blocked hits won’t kill you. I’d also max out the mastery that lengths your stuns but that’s not as important. (I would take the points out of your fury masteries to get these, they honestly don’t give that big of a benefit.)

With the masochism node just play normally and pretend they have a bunch of health and are occasionally debuff immune. It’s a slow fight so practice and get used to the node before you commit to a run. I would probably swap your hulk out for guardian.

You're doing great, this just takes a bit of practice. Hope you get past it soon.

Thank you

So max out block proficiency not perfect block just to make sure

• Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    1rier said:

I use
    My top 5

My recommended team: Apocalypse + Cable + Guardian + Doom + Nick
    Hulk won't do much compared to the others so just get rid of him. Apocalypse's a cheat code for Masochism as he ignores it completely, definitely good to have on the team and maybe Cable as well for the synergy. Guardian's also decent with his own kit and the extra block prof. The remaining two spots I'd just put in Doom & Nick as they can force through some fights with their base attack. Hope this helps

1rier said:

I use
    My top 5

My recommended team: Apocalypse + Cable + Guardian + Doom + Nick
    Hulk won't do much compared to the others so just get rid of him. Apocalypse's a cheat code for Masochism as he ignores it completely, definitely good to have on the team and maybe Cable as well for the synergy. Guardian's also decent with his own kit and the extra block prof. The remaining two spots I'd just put in Doom & Nick as they can force through some fights with their base attack. Hope this helps
    Thank you I appreciate it very much 🙏

• Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Tip : horseman cable can cheese 5.2.4 storm boss
    (Or any other caltrops)
    Just dash back and storm gonna melt by degen
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    1rier said:

Ace2319 said:

Thank you

Yes max out block proficiency. Perfect block is pretty useless.
    Ace2319 said:

1rier said:

Ace2319 said:

Thank you

Yes max out block proficiency. Perfect block is pretty useless.
    Thank you

Finally I did it!!!!!!!