**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will L1 Revives be in the Loyalty Store again?

The last time I’ve personally seen Level 1 revives in the Loyalty Store was Aug. 8, and the time before then was July 27. Since then I haven’t seen them and I try to check daily. Has anyone seen them any time after Aug. 8 that I missed?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Early june
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    L1 alliance team revives are missing from the store since August 8th. @Kabam Miike Is this a permanent removal or really bad RNG?

Currently we have L2 revives for 45k that no one buys because they are definitely not worth the price. They give 1650 health vs the 350 of the L1 which is basically zero for 6S R3 with health pools of 35-40k.

The 1 x week we get from the Glory store is definitely insufficient and glory is overflowing for most endgame players, expecially since AQ7 Apocalypse can be done basically only with Corvus timeouts or insane skill with a fistful of heroes (basically only Tigra and Guill2099 if you are Lagacy).

We are going to start shelling out units from this or next round if this doesn't get fixed.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    grfvb said:

Apoc's been around for very long time, and you havent learnt how to beat him?

It is not a riddle that after a while the solution comes out...
    We are in the top 150 AQ ranking with very high prestige and Apoc has insanely high stats (>600k life, 25k attack). Combined with the almost impossible specials to evade (even if you are good no one gambles) and epic honor nodes, the chances to down him with no revives is very slim, even if you have done everything else perfectly in the rest of the map.

Everyone I know is downing him with Corvus timeouts, and even with that you are not allowed any mistakes. If you don't believe me, Lagacy is saying exactly the same in the first 10 seconds of his video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccH5QzmBieM).