How much Points do I need to amassed in the 6* Arena to get a a 5* or 6* Champions..

Chandel_BatmanChandel_Batman Member Posts: 42
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,245 ★★★★★
    depends on the champion
  • Chandel_BatmanChandel_Batman Member Posts: 42

depends on the champion

It's 6 * Medusa Arena fight this time
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,047 ★★★★★
    Here are round 1 scores
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 6,197 ★★★★★
    6 star featureds a lot and basics feel like forever both are very bad in terms of score because how many teams u actually need
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    *many
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Member Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Grinding for even 5*s is beyond the reach of most players, I'm afraid.

It's better to just aim for a reasonable grind imo. Some people out there can easily put up more points on the first day than the majority of us can put up the whole arena.
  • BahrmieBahrmie Member Posts: 8
    Do people actually manually grind these arenas out for the top prize? At this point, I just assumed it's mostly bots taking the top honors.
  • Chandel_BatmanChandel_Batman Member Posts: 42

Here are round 1 scores

This is humongous and beyond the reach of almost all the player.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I can’t do the basic/feature despite building up lots of 5* r5. The 6* r3 affects the cutoff score a huge amount. At this point I’m actually getting worried how kabam is gonna proceed with this because there’s no way I will ever compete for the champion rank reward so might have to settle for The units grind only.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Bahrmie said:

Do people actually manually grind these arenas out for the top prize? At this point, I just assumed it's mostly bots taking the top honors.

Real people actually do it. Some of them have live streams on youtube. Personally if I ever tried to do that much arena it would make me hate the game.