**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For anyone that has gotten Throne Breaker this year, what was the harder milestone?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
GM or R3. See so many rank 3’s now of days it makes me wonder what more people struggle with. Also answer this poll if you are not TB yet but have completed one of the two main options.

For anyone that has gotten Throne Breaker this year, what was the harder milestone? 94 votes

Grandmaster was harder for me to achieve
18%
RasiloverCyborgNinja135MoosetiptronicChampioncriticAR48dot_dittoGbailsTHEComic23ErcarretBawa69LpooTheMailmannJCC5280ChaosMax1012HydrothcDarksniper240AntzRodz 17 votes
a Rank 3 Six Star champ was the harder milestone to achieve
60%
DrZolaMr_Platypusheruheru511SkinnyfitBioHaZarD007B4nanaJoCropDusterOliverJWThatGuyYouSaw235SceptilemaniacHammerbro_64AanthoBrokenSpurgeon14Warlord5386Archdemon_Ackbar67KerneasAdvJakearound 57 votes
I’ve been TB for over a year now
14%
CupidGoddessIliasetgddhjjMiStaLovaBlackshadow0203Fit_Fun9329MauledMasterpuffAlyzanBrHunter67360FerahgoThe_HoTURyan_WardellNickChi 14 votes
Oh god I didn’t know that playing this game too much gives you TB! :0
6%
Furious_Fighter1Hilbert_unbeatable2Caleb1705Will7CelectrialMarvelFan352 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Yeah, been thronebreaker for a while
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Both were easy to me.

I always got lucky with T5CC and got pretty even so when SoP came around I could pretty much choose any class to get me to R3 but I chose Skill because I like KingPin.

Grandmaster was actually pretty easy as well as I had watched so many guides and solos. Namely Brian Grant’s Colossus Solo so I was well prepared for the fight. Took me like 4-5 revives most of which were from Dex/Parry bug and I had like 2 deaths from stupid Reverse Controls
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I was about 800 t5cc away from forming the one I was aiming for when I went up against the Grandmaster, so it kind of has to be him by default. I never had any problem forming that t5cc since I paused story progression after 6.2 and took a year off doing variants and other stuff that earned me t5cc. I only pushed onward in the story when I realized that I was close to forming that mystic t5cc for my Doom and I figured I could kill two birds with one stone by forming it from the GM rewards, and become TB in the process.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    My main has been th since it was a thing. My alt on the other hand just became tb, missed some fights for sop and didn’t bother with the 100% on it. It took about 1 month after beating gm in 6.4.6 to get enough t5cc for a r3. If I had done two more fights from sop weeks I would have had a r3 before beating gm.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Takes longer to form a t5cc than it does to beat Act 6.

Almost everything that can get you a t5cc implies that you have enough skill and roster depth to beat Act 6. Only exceptions I can think of are grinding out and getting lucky with Cav EQ crystals, or biting the bullet with those pre-TB deals.

Really though, the shift in value between Cav and TB deals got me to stop buying anything. If we get another shift like that I'll probably just quit.
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I am not thronebreaker, have beaten the gm but am nowhere near a formed t5cc.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    It was rather lengthy than hard. 6.4 was couple weeks of saving resources, one day for 6.4.1-6.4.5 and then 5 days of arena grinding for the GM.

T5cc on the other hand took me 8 months and if it weren't for SoP, I wouldn't be TB even now. I was lazy, that is true.
  • Options
    Once you get one 6* to r3 (which can be a pain to get), the rest will come quick and easy. The issue now, well for me at least is the T5B. I got 4 T5cc sat in my inventory but cant use them due to shortage of T5B
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Probably the grandmaster since my t5cc frag luck was crazy good
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    So much ISO.
    I dont think I've even fully leveled up my tb rankup yet
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I finished 6.4 we’ll before forming a t5cc
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I had weak T5c luck and apart from the 2020 July 4 deal (which I think I bought), I didn’t buy T5c offers. Mid-January I formed a mutant and R3’d Apoc.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Oh god I didn’t know that playing this game too much gives you TB! :0
    I'm done till 7.1
    Just need t5cc so that I can r3 magneto/doom/Ultron
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Not the actual Grandmaster but getting to 6.4.6. Medusa was a huge roadblock for me and then the Mysterio and Cap IW bosses on 6.3 were painful
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I am quite certain, no one has been TB for over a year, since it was released early october iirc.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

I am quite certain, no one has been TB for over a year, since it was released early october iirc.

🤫
  • Options
    I just got Thronebreaker a few days ago. I had beaten the Grandmaster a couple months ago, just wasn't having any luck with T5CC shards. Grandmaster fight was definitely difficult but also fun. I'm a patient person so waiting on gathering a T5CC wasn't really difficult, just took a while.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    No one has been TB for over a year, however, I have met the TB requirements for well over a year.