**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The three most overlooked characters in the game imo

R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
Civil warrior
The hood
Ghulk

Civil warrior Is awesome, decent prestige and like ok immunities. But when you get the furies in, hes insane. Good damage AND decent immunity, and he isn't even hard to play. My 5* r1 l1 was hitting 2.5k crits at 50 furies.

The hood after the buff has a decent amount of utility after his buff. His damage is also cool. After some ramp up my 4* r1 tool away 20 health of ws.
Ghulk is the best hulk Ingame. Not counting she hulk dont cancel me. His face me is probably the best counter to no retreat and many other passive nodes. If played aggressively and properly you can get good damage. Not to mention hes a tank and super annoying on defense.

Comments

• Options
    ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Hmm i have civil warrior and hood as 6* but never touched them tbh
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    2.5 k mediums(crits) at 50 furies? My r1 ihulk does 10k plus damage per medium without those buffs. So he is better than ghulk and civil warrior. Now for hood, he is great, and has tie-in with ghost damage, after full ramp up. But don't sleep upon them, there are greater options in the game for you to fight.
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★

2.5 k mediums(crits) at 50 furies? My r1 ihulk does 10k plus damage per medium without those buffs. So he is better than ghulk and civil warrior. Now for hood, he is great, and has tie-in with ghost damage, after full ramp up. But don't sleep upon them, there are greater options in the game for you to fight.

I hulk is not better than G hulk
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★

Your 5* r1 ihulk is hitting 10k mediums??
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Caleb705 said:

Your 5* r1 ihulk is hitting 10k mediums??
    Once you get his rage stacks to max (which really isn’t that hard to do) that seems completely possible.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    I can agree with Civil Warrior but not the other two. I really like CW. I do think he is quite underrated. He is pretty much like Vision tbh with those heal block and power drain utility but with furies and w/o immunities. I would love to get him as a 5* or higher. I like a champion with a simple playstyle and utilities.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

I would say Vulture is also in the top of the list of overlooked characters.

Yeah with the Tigra Synergy he's a Backdraft Intercept Titan, easily can be one of the best Power Control Options in the game.