**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How damaged is your device to play MCOC

Mine looks like this:
https://youtu.be/vsedxjC4Ncc

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I take care of my devices.

I used to play on Galaxy J3 (2016). When it got too weak, I switched to a tablet. However I use that phone for calls etc up to this day with no damage (except surface scratches)

Now I play on Galaxy Tab A (2020). No damage since I got it.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Firstly, am I the only one who couldn't see anything?

Secondly, I love the implication that playing the game PHYSICALLY damages your phone. I guess it could be a metaphor for having raged due to bad pulls, but I doubt OP was thinking that much when making this post.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    The glass screen protector has cracks in it but the phone itself is just fine. My old phones battery is completely dead and will turn itself off after 10 minutes of being off charge, I’m sure playing mcoc through the overheat bug a couple years back contributed to that.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Before I started playing mcoc it was fine.
    Since I started act 5.2.4 I'm seeing cracks on my phone. Not sure how.
  • Options
    ScarXScarX Posts: 65
    Once, I opened two 5*s and a 6* crystal before going to bed, when I woke up the next day I found that my phone had 5 cracks on it’s screen. Pretty strange, isn’t it?
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    My dad dropped my phone a couple months ago, so whenever any form of liquid falls on it, it starts glitching (this did not happen before he dropped it). So whenever I play mcoc and my hands start sweating, my champ goes in all directions and does some random ****. One time it dexed punisher’s SP1 but most of the time it ruins everything. So I have to wipe my hands and phone with my T-shirt every few minutes so nothing happens.