**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Invincible frames : Getting worse than before

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Some champions in game is having invincible frames after they use specials. If you try and attack in you either miss or are prevented from going near them for some reason. The problem was mentioned months before and it is getting worse now.
You can easily tell the difference if you use a Killmonger vs these champions because even if the game was working properly he would get truestrike as you attack in immediately after specials. You can use any other champs and whiff but he makes it more noticeable thanks to the mechanic.

So far i have discovered these champions to have invincible frames. Please look into the issue more vigorously.

She hulk, Storm, X23, Stark spiderman

Comments

• Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    I think Moleman does too. Got hit trying to punish his sp1 in aw with Kingpin. Lucky I had invul boost and kingpin is tanky and dropped some of the bleeds
  • Options
    MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    That issue with X-23 has been around since version 22.0. At the time plenty of champions were impacted and they fixed most of them... One could hazard a guess that 22.0 was also a game engine update.... You guys just wait for release 42.0.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Yes .. I've had this happen several times fighting she-hulk and couldn't figure out how I missed and why I was getting smacked .. this makes sense .. O.o

(and kinda sucks beans too .. :( )