Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which variant and who do i bring

sufsadis121sufsadis121 Posts: 28
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Ik I have some great champs, but im struggling with clearing the first 2 or 3 champs.

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you could try variant 6, see how that goes. if not, maybe unit your way through the first chapter of variant 4, then use your expanded 4* and 3* roster for chapter 2, and then 2* and 1* for chapter 3
  • Options
    sufsadis121sufsadis121 Posts: 28

you could try variant 6, see how that goes. if not, maybe unit your way through the first chapter of variant 4, then use your expanded 4* and 3* roster for chapter 2, and then 2* and 1* for chapter 3

which champs should i bring?
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★

which champs should i bring?
    Variant 6 is for villains. Use the filter to find the #villain champs in your roster. From what I can see, you should bring Void, Killmonger, Venom, Doom, Terrax, Magneto, Mole Man