**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will there be gifting this year

Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I wanna start to make alts but with how weird the game is right now if there will be one
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    They won’t announce till the end of November and nothing has been leaked to my knowledge.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I sure hope so. Last year was very good for me. I have been saving units just for the gifting event and hope to have around 3500 saved for it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Most likely. It's been a yearly Event for some time now.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Most definitely
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Of course it will
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

It’s a huge revenue source. There is no way in hell that they all of a sudden won’t do it

The fact this thread and train of thought exist, means players are planning to offset or eliminate spending by hording units. Kabam is well aware of unit hoarding and for the event. Based on the Summoner Camp/Resort Event I expect Kabam, if they do have a gifting event, will create an event that incorporates real cash.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    2StarKing said:

Zan0 said:

It’s a huge revenue source. There is no way in hell that they all of a sudden won’t do it

The fact this thread and train of thought exist, means players are planning to offset or eliminate spending by hording units. Kabam is well aware of unit hoarding and for the event. Based on the Summoner Camp/Resort Event I expect Kabam, if they do have a gifting event, will create an event that incorporates real cash.
    2StarKing said:

Zan0 said:

Gifting event already incorporates huge amounts of real cash?
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★

nope after the last few years carzyness im calling it now there will be something but it will be progression based an have lots more restrictions

This and what @2StarKing said. It'll be an event but what hoops are we gonna have to jump through? And will the game even be working properly by then? Lol.i might not even be playing that long if they don't fix the game soon
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    2StarKing said:

Zan0 said:

How many gifting events have you been around for? Kabam doesn't care about the unit hoarders, you need thousands of dollars worth of contributions for the number 1 alliance rank rewards, that's what everyone at the top is after, and kabam know it well.