**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is stryfe any good??

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi buddies, I just got 6 star stryfe, I've never had him before so I don't know anything about him I asked some of my friends they told me he is like a mid tier champ needs ramp up and stressed up playing style... Some said he's overshadowed by other champs, So is he good for any content??
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DuramDuram Posts: 7
    He is good but he needs to be ramped up and with apocalypse’s horseman buff
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Yes, he is great. Needs short rampup but he is usable in everyday content as well
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Just try not to get hit, his glancing takes off 5 of your charges you worked so hard to get.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Solid mutant, I took him to 5*r4 quickly. Learn how to ramp up and bring Apocolypse together. Path cleaner.
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    @Reference does he need awaken ability to be good??
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

the dupe does help a lot with the ramp up so that it's easier from fight to fight (similar to Aegon's). But he's still worthy w/o the dupe.

I recently duped him as a 5 star and I have so many expiring mutant sigs with no other option. I've been thinking of ranking him up myself even though I don't really rank up 5s anymore (esp. b/c of the lack of iso).

All this to say that he is a very versatile and useful champ, and i'd rank him up in a heartbeat if I had him as a 6. Congrats and enjoy!
  • I have also a 5star r5 stryfe..
    Fantastic champion..
    Not beyond god tire. But when fully ramped, your can't ignore his damage...
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Awaken is not a must but helps a lot his ramp up.