**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Gods of the Arena

Comments

• J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Interesting idea with the key. Personally, I don't see why everyone is so upset about this because it literally changes nothing. You still have to beat heroic to get the rewards and to leave 5-star shards on the table would just be an unintelligent move, so complainers that are demanding compensation, save us the headache and time of having to read through your nonsense and stop. Also, because hulk isn't coming out this month doesn't mean he is off the table. Kabam suggested they were releasing another science champion before 2018 and they have done multiple weeks around the same movie, such as spiderman movie with Carnage through Doc Oc.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    just curious how increased to 21 and to 24 t4C crystal shards equals 55 on Master Quest.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    and if your increasing T4 Generic shards by 9,000 in Heroic how is it you get a full T4 Generic crystal when last quest was 18,000 shards.
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    Not seeing 10 T4CC fragment crystals in heroic rewards, visual glitch or bug?
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    HEROIC
    Completion Rewards:
    - Added 10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals

............ just completed it, these where not in the rewards
  • SloopJohnBSloopJohnB Posts: 7
    Tedders wrote: »
    HEROIC
    Completion Rewards:
    - Added 10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals

............ just completed it, these where not in the rewards

Me too....

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Anyone tried Legend running this event? I found the Master mode AI quite passive compared to previous EQs.
  • debadeba Posts: 6
    Fixed the dates that the event runs for :tongue:

It will end on December 6th

Hi @Kabam Miike,

No 10 t4cc frags after heroic completion?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    deba wrote: »
    Fixed the dates that the event runs for :tongue:

It will end on December 6th

Hi @Kabam Miike,

No 10 t4cc frags after heroic completion?

This has been mentioned so many times it is shameful that they haven't bothered to address it yet.
    Why do you wanna wait till so last min?
    Legendary7 wrote: »
    Wednesday the 15 is the only day I don’t have kids or work or wife around can actually sit and just grind for 4 hrs straight no distractions so just wanna know if I have a chance or if it’s too late...

I see. I started mine at 11pm when my kids and wife went to bed. That’s the only time I’m free of my kids lol
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Anyone tried Legend running this event? I found the Master mode AI quite passive compared to previous EQs.

Noticed recently in all event quests that heroic enemies just stare at you and do nothing 9 times out of 10. Haven’t noticed much of it with master.

How’d you do with time this month?
    Rektor wrote: »

Noticed recently in all event quests that heroic enemies just stare at you and do nothing 9 times out of 10. Haven’t noticed much of it with master.

Yah. I had that issue with Masters as well. They just stand there being very passive.

I did 3:57. What about you bro?
  • Ranjit4Ranjit4 Posts: 26

Yah. I had that issue with Masters as well. They just stand there being very passive.

Which champs u used? ..... i used strom and sl and completed in 4.35
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Legendary7 wrote: »
    Wednesday the 15 is the only day I don’t have kids or work or wife around can actually sit and just grind for 4 hrs straight no distractions so just wanna know if I have a chance or if it’s too late...

My guess legend runs on the 15th at 10am pst which is 1pm est and trying to do it on the last day where both master and heroic needs completing you would have to spend on refills. If i were you i wait for next month if you do manage to beat both on the last day it may look suspicious
    Ranjit4 wrote: »

Which champs u used? ..... i used strom and sl and completed in 4.35

I brought Storm, Iceman and Magik.
  • token555token555 Posts: 22

3:57 is a pretty impressive time. Congrats. I tired for the first time this month. Felt good about my run, but you are making me nervous now. haha.

Anyone else have times?
    3:58 ipad pro 10.5 ios 11.1.1 CM, Red Mag, Red Cyc, Wovle & Storm

Andy? :#:#
    token555 wrote: »

3:57 is a pretty impressive time. Congrats. I tired for the first time this month. Felt good about my run, but you are making me nervous now. haha.

Anyone else have times?

Thanks. What was your time?
  • token555token555 Posts: 22

Anyone else have times?

4:04
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Anyone else have times?

Im sure u wuld get it all over 4.20 mini. Shuld be scary. But all under 4.10. Shuld be safe.

Anyone else have times?

You should be fine. Grats in advance bro. =)
  • Ranjit4Ranjit4 Posts: 26
    edited November 2017
    I did it in 4.35... And this is my real time not fake one
  • Finished in 4 hours and 11 minutes