**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursion Store - Different available crystals

FrydayFryday Posts: 679 ★★★
Hello,

I'm currently on Uncollected and Tier 6 in Incursion. In my Incursion Store I have 5 Star - Stun crystal.

While someone I know, they are currently Cal and in Tier 7, and he got 5 Star - Stun Immune crystal, which included completely different set of champs.

Does anyone know which factor is giving these different crystals optionsm

It is Uncollected and Cal?
or
It is Tier 6 and Tier 7?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Will3808, thank you for your feedback.

I just got Cal, and the Incursion Store option is still the same.

Would be good to get extra information from the community.

Can people post on the theads on what they got in the Incursion store, if they are Uncollected or Cal and if they have 8 or more 6 star champions.

5* Stun Crystal - which included Eletro, Red Guardian, Human Torch, Yellow Jacket, Miles Morales, Sasquatch, Quake, Joe, Iron Patriot, DD classic.

Or

5* Stun Immune Crystal - which included Annihilus, Apo, Bishop, Diablo, Emma, Iceman, Jug, Sasquatch, Hood and Nick Fury.

Just very interesting that there are differences in Incursion store (specifically when people try to hunt for a certain champ, for me it is Nick, and he is not available on any crystals in my Incursion store).

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I think your incursions tier is dependent on how many 5* champs you have if im not wrong.
  • Options
    Hi @Championcritic, the requirement to move from Tier 2 into 1 is having 8 or more 6 star champions.

So currently I have 4 x 6* champs, and at Tier 2, while this other person I know they are in Tier 1 (as they have more than 8 x 6*).

At first I thought it might be because of Uncollected and Cal, but now that I'm in Cal and still have the same store option.

I assume that is might have something to do with Tier, unless the store option doesn't until the season restart.

Either way, would of been nice if Kabam explained this, rathee than having players guessing.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• Options

• Options

• Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    That's cause you only have 12800 shards and you need 27k for it.
  • Options
    Hi @TimeGenesis,

Sorry I should of explained the screenshoot.

The one with the Stun Immune Crystal with 12k shard is from someone I know.

The one with the Stun Crystals below that is me (I actually got 28k shards)

However the main thing about this is that these 2 accounts have 2 different collections of crystals available and I'm just trying to work out the reason for it.

Just wondering which version of crystals does other people have.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    I think i get what you're problem is now. You have a stun crystal instead of the stun immunity crystal.

Maybe kabam have also tiered what crystals will be available to you based on progression. but i cant seem to see a post about it..

Edit:
    Here is an old post that people on same progression but with different crystals

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/279668/incursion-crystal/p2

Dont think any mods have replied
  • Options
    Hi @TimeGenesis, yes this is exactly the problem/difference I was hoping to understand.

I will post in the thread you linked in your message and see if there is any more information come out from these.

Seem strange to make these little differences, don't know why Kabam even wasting time/effort to make these differences.

Many thanks for your reply