**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iPhone 13 / iPhone 13 pro - adaptable HZ Screen

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
Hi guys,

I just saw the apple presentation yesterday (where netmarble were also as a guest :smile:) and decided to pre order the new iPhone 13.

As maybe some of you saw as well, the iPhone 13 comes with a adaptable Hz “Framerate”. There are already some threads regarding iPhone 12 issues.

I just wanted to ask if these problems are still a thing or whether or not kabam already got this new feature for iPhone 13 on the radar for further testings. Since netmarbel were there as a guest, i assume kabam already knows and tested this stuff ?

Thanks!

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    New Phones usually cause some problems with Apps, but they get fixed kinda fast. It‘s best to wait some months before switching.
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    If you ordered the "13" sorry guy but you won't have ProMotion (adaptable Hz) ... it's on "13 pro" only
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    WOLF_LINK said:

New Phones usually cause some problems with Apps, but they get fixed kinda fast. It‘s best to wait some months before switching.

not phones, iOS sometimes and that's what betas are made for : to prevent bugs if the developper wants to test of course.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Jup iPhone 13 pro will arrive in the first week of October for me, I am exited