**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

White Magneto (House of x)

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have seen many people appreciating him as great supporting character and got him recently...can anyone tell me where do you guys use him in general ( beside debuff immune paths)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    I wrote a pretty long comment about him when someone was a little sad to have pulled him, so I'll link it here.

I won't rehash everything I said there here, but one thing to note is that his pre-fight is incredibly useful when fighting champs who can easily shrug off stuns. Your Korgs and Mole Men and Agent Venoms and Crossbones etc suddenly become really easy to fight when their unpredictable nature goes out of the window and you can just play them normally. You can also bypass so many nodes that mess with your stuns, whether it's Limber or Mighty Charge. In AW, you don't have to worry about your opponent having extra points in Limber since you can bypass that as well. It's a really powerful ability the more you experiment with it.

He also has the same 70% ability accuracy reduction vs #metal champs as Red Magneto has, which is often overlooked. He shuts them down just as well as his red counterpart.

I love him. I'm close to forming a mutant t5cc and when I do, I might well r3 him.
  • Options
    Jakk729Jakk729 Posts: 21
    edited September 2021
    Don't forget his synergies, some of the best.