Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should I stop opening crystals for a while?

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
This month, have been the worst month for me honestly. My 5* and 6* have been completely succs and today I just duped Mordo from 5* featured. So should I stop open crystals for now? Is that how RNG works?

Comments

• Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★

rng is decided by the gods who are at the top of mount kabam in canada. if you open a crystal at the same time as the tide is high and the moon is full, they will grant you a 6* ghost

But I don't want a Ghost anymore since True Sense came into play. any tips for getting warlock ?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Why are you wasting shards on the current featured when the next one will have hercules and kitty pryde
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    five star one, of course
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

rng is decided by the gods who are at the top of mount kabam in canada. if you open a crystal at the same time as the tide is high and the moon is full, they will grant you a 6* ghost

But I don't want a Ghost anymore since True Sense came into play. any tips for getting warlock ?
    For that you need to open crystal when the sun is out at night
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Got any tips on 6* AA?

Goat sacrifices at full moon don't work
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Yes. My pulls are better after not opening crystals for a while. I even pull mostly 4* from PHCs after not opening crystals for a while. Try for yourself.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    dirt13jr said:

RNG will not change no matter how long you wait

This many speaks the truth