**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I stop opening crystals for a while?

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
This month, have been the worst month for me honestly. My 5* and 6* have been completely succs and today I just duped Mordo from 5* featured. So should I stop open crystals for now? Is that how RNG works?

Comments

• Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★

rng is decided by the gods who are at the top of mount kabam in canada. if you open a crystal at the same time as the tide is high and the moon is full, they will grant you a 6* ghost

But I don't want a Ghost anymore since True Sense came into play. any tips for getting warlock ?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Why are you wasting shards on the current featured when the next one will have hercules and kitty pryde
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    five star one, of course
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

rng is decided by the gods who are at the top of mount kabam in canada. if you open a crystal at the same time as the tide is high and the moon is full, they will grant you a 6* ghost

But I don't want a Ghost anymore since True Sense came into play. any tips for getting warlock ?
    For that you need to open crystal when the sun is out at night
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Got any tips on 6* AA?

Goat sacrifices at full moon don't work
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Yes. My pulls are better after not opening crystals for a while. I even pull mostly 4* from PHCs after not opening crystals for a while. Try for yourself.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    dirt13jr said:

RNG will not change no matter how long you wait

This many speaks the truth