Options

ACT 6 Explorers to Function !

Thanks to the recent Cavalier Side Objectives, the will to maybe start exploring Act 6 has arisen in me especially
due to 100% act 7.1 and 7.2 and Variants as well...

All I want to know from those of you, especially those who did 100% Act 6 chapters 1-3 as'd be saving 4 (Grandmaster) to end
since I need to grind resources and units for it, How to be prepared and what your insights / Tips / recommendations
before approaching it and maybe on what scale ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,466 ★★★★
    Study all the fights, rank up appropriate champs, keep your composure and bring lots of items and units
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Rasilover said:

Study all the fights, rank up appropriate champs, keep your composure and bring lots of items and units

Agree with @Rasilover. Most importantly, dont rush it. If you practice some of the lanes before going all out, you'll save a lot of resources.
    Yeah definitely this, plan out each path and if you end up dying way before the boss then restart or change your team accordingly
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Exploring act 6 is annoying, I'm doing it right now.

6.1 is easy for a decent roster

6.2 needs you to have every champ in the game, if you don't have counters you'll be stuck at some point

6.3 is different, it has some annoying paths but also boosts to help out. Couple of bosses are tough if you're an average player.

I stopped doing 6.2 and am focusing on 6.3 right now. It certainly uses some items especially due to the ongoing bug, so stock up before every path.