**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best mastery for cavalier

I am in act 6 just 6 quests away to become cavalier, but i got a problem with mastery and i want to know what’s the best for this level and for my current set of champions

Comments

• Options
    And is better to use maxed 6*r1 or 5*r4?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    The three main ones I think you should consider are Mystic Dispersion, Recovery and Willpower.

MD will allow your mystic champions to gain power whenever they nullify a buff. It's an incredibly powerful ability.

Recovery increases all of your healing. Obviously good to have.

Willpower turns every debuff on you into a source of healing. For every unique debuff on you, you heal a little (0,5% health at lvl1) every second. It won't help you deal with a strong bleed if you're hit by Nick Fury but it will allow you to heal up from all kinds of non-damaging debuffs from all kinds of sources. You know those nodes that place a weakness debuff on you whenever you're near the opponent for too long? Free healing. You know how Angela, Hulkbuster and Mr. Fantastic place automatic armor breaks etc on you when they launch their special attacks, even if they don't hit you? Free healing! It's a really, really useful mastery to have. One of the best in the game.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

The three main ones I think you should consider are Mystic Dispersion, Recovery and Willpower.

MD will allow your mystic champions to gain power whenever they nullify a buff. It's an incredibly powerful ability.

Willpower turns every debuff on you into a source of healing. For every unique debuff on you, you heal a little (0,5% health at lvl1) every second. It won't help you deal with a strong bleed if you're hit by Nick Fury but it will allow you to heal up from all kinds of non-damaging debuffs from all kinds of sources. You know those nodes that place a weakness debuff on you whenever you're near the opponent for too long? Free healing. You know how Angela, Hulkbuster and Mr. Fantastic place automatic armor breaks etc on you when they launch their special attacks, even if they don't hit you? Free healing! It's a really, really useful mastery to have. One of the best in the game.

Thank you ❤️ What about choosing between 6*r1 or 5*r4
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    De3oOo said:

Ercarret said:

They are pretty much even. All about who the champ is. Pretend your r1 6* are r4 5* which champ out of them would you choose.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    You're wasting 2 points in the skill/mutant mastery. Better used in MD even at 2
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Better yet, before you do anything with MD, unlock glass cannon and max that out.
  • Options

De3oOo said:

Ercarret said:

They are pretty much even. All about who the champ is. Pretend your r1 6* are r4 5* which champ out of them would you choose.
    Well thank you but i am wondering about using Hyperion or super skrull what do you think
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    De3oOo said:

De3oOo said:

Ercarret said:

Well thank you but i am wondering about using Hyperion or super skrull what do you think
    Hyp all day over skrull
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Glass cannon and mystic dispersion are the two I’d try to unlock next. And definitely go hype over super scrull.
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    take the 7 points out of greater strength (I think that's the name). It's the second one on the offensive tree.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Max out Parry and the one that increases stun duration from 0.1s to 0.5s (forgot its name) for starters.