**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.6 The Champion excessive fury proc bug?

IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I read the description very carefully and in no way does it explain that when his primal fury buffs end, is he supposed to gain more fury.

https://youtu.be/cEhddvABJ8U

I would have loved to know this before going balls first into that quest with only a 5* KK… Click the video.

Comments

• Options
    Didn’t get a video of this next issue but, when I nullified his unstoppable he gained primal fury again right away. No cool down at all.
  • Options
    hft_23hft_23 Posts: 51
    I think I may have noticed this too, although I’m not totally sure
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He is just re-triggering the ability. You can see the timer up there
  • Options
    Since when does a timer justify an unlisted ability that is not part of a champions ability set!?
  • Options
    I recently explored this chapter and with the sym counter I didn’t notice anything different from my completion unbeatable

I also did a run with sorc I just wouldn’t touch the quest till you have someone as good as her to rank I still used like 400 units worth

Wether the description is very helpful or not I think the fight is working as intended (I never read them)
  • Options

I also did a run with sorc I just wouldn’t touch the quest till you have someone as good as her

This is an objective where you must use KK alone. Also, it does not look like it’s working as intended. That’s the whole point of the post…
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★

I recently explored this chapter and with the sym counter I didn’t notice anything different from my completion unbeatable

I also did a run with sorc I just wouldn’t touch the quest till you have someone as good as her to rank I still used like 400 units worth

Wether the description is very helpful or not I think the fight is working as intended (I never read them)

Since your ain’t TB you probably didn’t knew the obetiv where u hav to use kk
  • Options
    Ah sorry I see I thought I was helping someone newer to the quest who was going for completion with a bad counter I haven’t touched karinas challenges the rewards are lame for the headache it’d give me

Either way good luck trying to figure it out
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Ikthulis said:

Since when does a timer justify an unlisted ability that is not part of a champions ability set!?

I may be wrong, but what's the issue exactly?

It's on his abilities, and the timer on that fight is for that. Every X seconds he triggers his fury buffs
  • Options
    edited October 2021

I may be wrong, but what's the issue exactly?

It's on his abilities, and the timer on that fight is for that. Every X seconds he triggers his fury buffs

That’s his regular ability. I’m talking about when that ends, he retriggers more fury buffs. He doesn’t have that ability and it’s not listed.