**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Summoner Camp rewards claiming fail

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,173 ★★★★★
There had to have been a better way to have us claim these rewards right? It’s poor design that when I open up the rewards menu to claim it’s not already on the right day to claim.

I hope they never use this UI again for any event that has more than 10 days worth of rewards.

https://youtu.be/a1Kadfv5VHs

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,258 ★★★★★
    Go to stah way faster to claim them there show op after restart the game
  • Options

The scrolling every day was the worst.

Yeah dude , has someone done the math for how many days we have to claim this to get the six star shards ?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I just wait the rewards prompt in reward tab.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I miss the calendar. So, so, so much…
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Yeah dude , has someone done the math for how many days we have to claim this to get the six star shards ?
    If you haven't missed a day, then it should be the current milestone. The last day possible to claim the entire calendar is if you get the 6* shards next Wednesday, so you should have units and the t5b frags token today. Anything earlier than that and you miss out on rewards.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Today

• Options

If you haven't missed a day, then it should be the current milestone. The last day possible to claim the entire calendar is if you get the 6* shards next Wednesday, so you should have units and the t5b frags token today. Anything earlier than that and you miss out on rewards.
    Oh no I officially join the gloomy club of people who missed their six star shards
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Oh no I officially join the gloomy club of people who missed their six star shards
    Which milestone are you on? I believe you should be on 84 at least to get all the rewards. And if you just want the shards and not the 5* AG crystal, then 77 should work.
  • Options
    I'm at 79 rn