Options

Summoner Camp rewards claiming fail

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,173 ★★★★★
There had to have been a better way to have us claim these rewards right? It’s poor design that when I open up the rewards menu to claim it’s not already on the right day to claim.

I hope they never use this UI again for any event that has more than 10 days worth of rewards.

https://youtu.be/a1Kadfv5VHs

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,258 ★★★★★
    Go to stah way faster to claim them there show op after restart the game
  • Options

The scrolling every day was the worst.

Yeah dude , has someone done the math for how many days we have to claim this to get the six star shards ?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I just wait the rewards prompt in reward tab.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I miss the calendar. So, so, so much…
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Yeah dude , has someone done the math for how many days we have to claim this to get the six star shards ?
    If you haven't missed a day, then it should be the current milestone. The last day possible to claim the entire calendar is if you get the 6* shards next Wednesday, so you should have units and the t5b frags token today. Anything earlier than that and you miss out on rewards.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Today

• Options

If you haven't missed a day, then it should be the current milestone. The last day possible to claim the entire calendar is if you get the 6* shards next Wednesday, so you should have units and the t5b frags token today. Anything earlier than that and you miss out on rewards.
    Oh no I officially join the gloomy club of people who missed their six star shards
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Oh no I officially join the gloomy club of people who missed their six star shards
    Which milestone are you on? I believe you should be on 84 at least to get all the rewards. And if you just want the shards and not the 5* AG crystal, then 77 should work.
  • Options
    I'm at 79 rn