Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Here’s a Easy Solution to the Week 5 Objectives

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 3,782 ★★★★★

Just throw 100 of these puppies in the Solo Compensation that we’re hopefully getting this week and call it a day

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 723 ★★★
    Catalysts too.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 281 ★★★
    Gold and champs to rank up as well
  • I just hope they give energy refills as well.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 4,637 ★★★★★
    Also a bunch of Rank up gems and gold
  • ParatedParated Posts: 15
    Just give us rank up catalysts especially t5b
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 2,969 ★★★★★
    Yeah, nope. Gold is also an issue.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 2,969 ★★★★★
    Easy solution: scrap this week. I am so sick of this BS.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 376 ★★

Just throw 100 of these puppies in the Solo Compensation that we’re hopefully getting this week and call it a day

plus a million gold
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    No I need my t5 basic back my t2 alpha my gold my iso. My glory for rss bought. I need it all back this is Bs.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 967 ★★★★
    I always have a massive overflow of iso and gold so I would much prefer shards or catalyst
  • mbracembrace Posts: 559 ★★★
    I just wanted the awards for completing the event. Wouldn’t have been too hard to hit the milestones.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Because ISO was the only problem, right?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 552 ★★★
    Grant everyone enough T6B and T3A to take two 6* to R4. Problem solved and everyone is happy. :D