**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Peace Has Been Restored

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Much easier objective, much better rewards

Comments

• Options

…as tempting as these are I don’t want to do the special teams objective again on another difficulty

Does what I got from the Cav tempt you more?

• Options

…as tempting as these are I don’t want to do the special teams objective again on another difficulty

Already have one duped, so no
    Besides, the gmc from the conqueror chain gave me this

Think it trumps yours
    What are the rewards for the conqueror?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’m doing the Cav one rn, any tips? (I’m on ko enemy with special and been doing arena)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Think it trumps yours
    What are the rewards for the conqueror?
    uhhhh… like a t1a, some t3b, other things (?) and a marauder gmc
  • Options

I’m doing the Cav one rn, any tips? (I’m on ko enemy with special and been doing arena)

grind for that. use icarus for the story quest, and then venom the duck in cav eq 3.1 for the next one
  • Options
    edited September 2021

grind for that. use icarus for the story quest, and then venom the duck in cav eq 3.1 for the next one
    I actually have more act 6 to explore. At least now there is some incentive. Thanks definitely will use the venom the duck one.
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    Yep, cry babies got what they wanted. Congrats. Kabam was just making it interesting. You are going to end up leveling up champs right? This new objective is a handout. To basically shut the complainers up.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    3* Strange but i'm not mad at all ... easiest. objective. ever.
  • Options
    So you have all content 100% complete and all arena milestones hit?
  • Options
    All they should have done was reduce the number by half to hit each milestone in each level of the objective. Can't work to earn rewards, gotta be handed to you.
  • Options
    God the grind is painful
  • Options
    Damn
  • Options
    Thats a little different. One of those i put in the work to earn the rewards I was told I would receive. The other was an issue the game was causing. Neither were because 'its too much work' . Anything else Lpoo?
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Has it? I was at 5/7 when they pulled the event. Levelled up 3x6* meme champs at a vast cost to gold and iso, then I wake up to see this. Yes it's a great improvement but I know I won't be getting any reimbursement of items used before the reset. Just think about how we got here. It was only a bug that got us to this point. No bug in the event, no reset. These guys are just blind to what makes the game and it's players tick.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Think it trumps yours
    Damn bro, I duped a 5* cyclops, then used that iso to upgrade a 6* cyclops for the object earlier before the change. Pain.(He was the only 6 star I could upgrade, and I was sorta low on gold)
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Those are good rewards . Can anyone tell me what the new rewards for Conqueror are ? I didn’t bother doing the previous objectives cause the rewards didn’t seem worth it but maybe the ones are
  • Options
    Learned that 6*s aren’t even in most of incursions, what a scam
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Think it trumps yours
    Just dupe 5* X-cyclops with that crystal.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Yep, cry babies got what they wanted. Congrats. Kabam was just making it interesting. You are going to end up leveling up champs right? This new objective is a handout. To basically shut the complainers up.

We can talk after looking at your old thread history! Compensation threads, hmm.... This is ironic
  • Options
    I was knocking these out just by doing EQ exploration. Cavalier, Uncollected, Master modes.
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Hoitado said:

Well when you have all your good 6*s leveled up and no iso it’s unfair
    I don't believe anyone should be struggling to level up a 3-star champ

Edit: unless you were referring to the original objective