Options

Kabam really need to introduce T4CC selectors in Glory store !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I am sure i am not the only one who has faced this problem where you want to rank up X champ and you don't get the t4cc you want .

I wanted 5 t4cc to rank up Hype and i opened 19 of them. Guess what ? ZERRROOO cosmic t4cc .

For TBs the t1cc , t2cc doesn't even matter in glory store . IDk why are they even there for TBs . T4cc selectors solves a huge problem once they are added in Glory store .

I have constant t1a , t4b , t2a in overflow but never the right T4CC class. This really is a pain.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I end up using all of my t4c because I’m trading out classes I don’t need. Rank up a champ, back to 0 overall
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Lpoo said:

I end up using all of my t4c because I’m trading out classes I don’t need. Rank up a champ, back to 0 overall

Trading also doesn't helps that much .. is a nice option though ...selectors is really needed especially when 6* r3 champs are available widely now.
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    They need too goddamn nerf the f***ing t4 crystals they always give tech. T1,t2 and t3 are useless they need to remove them and add t4cc in place of them.