**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CMM vs Venom

The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
I've a cosmic rank 4 to 5 gem, a rank 4 CMM (whom I recently ranked up haven't used her much) and a 5 star rank 3 venom. What should I do? Considering I don't have a heimdall and I have to deal with 6.2.2 mister sinister soon.(haven't started 6.2 yet)
My roster

CMM vs Venom 29 votes

Definitely rank up CMM
31%
ImperiusCSpiderLazer0casual0ScrubhanHelpingThe_HoTUDraconic_12LBN1willrun4adonut 9 votes
First rank 4 venom, then rank 5 him with gem
51%
MasterduxRahultripathipseudosaneDRTOColonaut123ZADO1991ThatOneMasterGamergforcefanEtjamate_dua_shumAdamb208pingu_tucnacekwalkerdogRenaxqqJoshKosh557 15 votes
Wait for CGR, Corvus, Hype
13%
ChikelSoulcrisherFlyGalaxyBombMrstark123 4 votes
Other opinion
3%
Adv 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Definitely rank up CMM
    If you want to deal with Sinister, definitely rank up CMM. Just don't waste your time and wait for others because you might not get them anytime soon.
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    I would personally rank venom over cmm considering both are unduped and variants. Venom takes the upper hand.
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Definitely rank up CMM

I would personally rank venom over cmm considering both are unduped and variants. Venom takes the upper hand.

Yup both are unduped, and I've done only variant 6 yet.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    IMO, Venom is the better one, he has more utility and he's really great for variants.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    0casual0 said:

If you want to deal with Sinister, definitely rank up CMM. Just don't waste your time and wait for others because you might not get them anytime soon.

He has Diablo, who can deal with Sinister. Venom in terms of general utility outclasses CMM.
  • Options
    SoulcrisherSoulcrisher Posts: 44
    Wait for CGR, Corvus, Hype
    If its just against for Mister sinister,for with Cmm(well i did the same) .Would have suggested Hyperion if u had him.Venom is a beast for everything but i never propose him for a boss fight.