**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's buff is better

It's simple, who do you think had a better buff, Guilly or Rags. I think Rags, he was already fun for me but now I like him even more. Not the best buff but a quite good one, still salty there's barelly any utillity, I'd give it a 7/10.
Also I'm doing this poll because I'm in an argument with someone on who's better.

Who's buff is better 114 votes

Guilly
0%
Rags
88%
DrZolaCarnageQueenTristanKossukoseMagrailothosTeddersSungjOliverJWThatGuyYouSaw235Furious_Fighter1JohnLocke117Thefire13yuwAssumedNamexxvishxxMoosetiptroniccx23433Goji88Gustavo20mbrace 101 votes
They both suck
11%
Stu198311SpicyslicerImranFloorKillerAldacWozzy101Hector_1475TimeGenesisPanbohMaxLeeElwindNalak8Cmaro 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Rags
    No contest
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Story Quest page buff is the best
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Rags
    They don’t both suck, and that is for sure.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Rags
    This isn’t even close. Guilly went from mediocre to mediocre, and Thor went from zero to hero (if you don’t get too concerned with utility and ramp up).
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Rags
    One buff was a fun one that heavily increased the champs damage and made them significantly more fun to play.

The other was being hyped up for months upon months, being the first community chosen buff, only to make the champ worse in some of her best aspects in return of making her slightly better in some of her less valuable aspects. The latter has also unfolded to be an absolute PR disaster, raising many concerns about the pacing and design process of Kabam’s buff schedule.

The answer is obvious.
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Rags
    Chad Thor Rag wins this one by a landslide.