**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Didn't receive the final preparations solo objetives

Guys, one question, have the final preparations objectives come into the game already? Cause I've been seeing videos that they came, but I haven't received them on my account. I play everyday and I always check my solo objetives, but I didn't receive them.
Did they already come or not yet? Cause I'm worried I didn't get them on my account :(

Comments

• Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Same here. I never received final preparations solo objectives
  • Options
    MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Ditto…
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

Same here. I never received final preparations solo objectives

Wow, see now this worries me
  • Options

same here

This is really weird, cause YouTube says different. But at least I'm not the only one, so we can do something if in case we didn't receive it
  • Options
    MityAnt said:

Ditto…

This worries me :(
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Please, we discussed about the (annoying) September Goals for quite a while. You had 5 weeks of Objectives to do. One following the previous and the last one was called „Final Preparations“.

You only receive it after beating the previous week. And if you did all for one difficulty, you gain access to October Symbio Event.

I got mine for doing my homework.

• Options
    Extremis_23Extremis_23 Posts: 4
    This is just ridiculous, Now I don't have access to these side quests.
  • Options
    Chimi94Chimi94 Posts: 22
    That sucks
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Please, we discussed about the (annoying) September Goals for quite a while. You had 5 weeks of Objectives to do. One following the previous and the last one was called „Final Preparations“.

You only receive it after beating the previous week. And if you did all for one difficulty, you gain access to October Symbio Event.

I got mine for doing my homework.

Direction was not clear. Don’t be a troll or a jerk. Thanks.
  • Options
    BromastraBromastra Posts: 4

@WOLF_LINK This here says they should be available until next month.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ok I figured out what the issue with mine is (not a fix unfortunately). I have the objectives below but anytime I win a fight, it's not registering points against the objective. Anyone else with the same issue?

• Options
    Bromastra said:

@WOLF_LINK This here says they should be available until next month.

Yes, and they are still available. Many people are doing them now to get their Symbio.
  • Options
    Dark_gigiDark_gigi Posts: 9
    Same issue, I haven't the solo objective necessary to get the free champs...
  • Options
    GoldenDadGoldenDad Posts: 85
    They are very time consuming to get, so will disadvantage those players that have other things to do, such as work and look after a family/household.
  • Options
    MalakHanMalakHan Posts: 3
    Bromastra said:

Ok I figured out what the issue with mine is (not a fix unfortunately). I have the objectives below but anytime I win a fight, it's not registering points against the objective. Anyone else with the same issue?

If someone you have to go to third party sources to get a clearer explanation of your event your are not doing your job. Well I mean this isn't meant to be a puzzle game were the community needs to work out what to do next. The Kabam posts could have just listed the name of the objectives by week so you can see what you need to look at.
  • Options
    Bromastra said:

Funny. Those aren’t the same
    Solo objectives I had. Kabam is so messed up and half ass.
  • Options
    @Pr0t0t7p3
    Those are the ones for Cavalier+ … lower progression Ranks had lower requirements (lower * enemies, not so many fights, lower Story content).
  • Options
    Wow, I'm seeing many summoners that received them now..
    Sadly I still haven't and I'm pretty pissed.. is there anything I can do? Cause I seriously don't want to miss this month's side quest...
  • Options
    It’s the 24th of October and I still have not received “Final Preparations “ solo objectives from SEPTEMBER! Can anyone please help me figure this out!
  • Options

It’s the 24th of October and I still have not received “Final Preparations “ solo objectives from SEPTEMBER! Can anyone please help me figure this out!