Options

Anti venom and summoned symbiote

I thought we got a free anti venom and sommoned symbiote.Did i miss something

Comments

• Options
    BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    I think Kabam in their infinite wisdom made some objectives we had to do last month or something (from what I’ve gathered). If we didn’t do them we get no side quest. So you, me and others may be out of luck sadly.
  • Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    What?? And when was that announced ?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,098 ★★★★★
    Tryaksha said:

What?? And when was that announced ?

at the beginning of September's quest.
  • Options
    BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    I think i seen a video on it last month. Couldn’t work out what objectives they where though. Maybe I’m wrong and misheard.
  • Options
    AlufetahAlufetah Posts: 20
    Don’t have a free antivenom or symbiote and I’ve already updated to the latest patch but nothing still. Also restarted the game multiple times with no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
  • Options
    El_CapoEl_Capo Posts: 59
    I have the same problem
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 244
    Just complete a chain of the special forces objectives (Cavalier or Uncollected or either of the lower ones) 1 thru 7. They are still available.
  • Options
    tpeters85tpeters85 Posts: 49

I think Kabam in their infinite wisdom made some objectives we had to do last month or something (from what I’ve gathered). If we didn’t do them we get no side quest. So you, me and others may be out of luck sadly.

My understanding is that the September solo objectives don't expire until the end of this month, so it's not too late. I would pick one difficulty and try to work through the objectives as fast as I can. I'm not sure if your October solo objectives are showing up yet, so the sooner you finish September, the more chances you may have to run the October side quest.
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Y’all are dumb they literally told use for the past month if you don’t do the objectives you don’t get to participate in this months event and about a week ago they told use about October’s event quest you guys still have 30 days to complete the objectives and claim the symbiote and antivenom I suggest doing the lowest tier that would be the easiest to smash through after you complete the objective close the game and reopen and there should be a new objective FYI there are 5
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    That is correct