**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

September Special Objectives

I completely misunderstood that September’s side event was the special objectives. I just completed week 1, but week 2 did not show up. Should I still be able to complete all 5 weeks of the objectives, or am I to late?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Gonzza said:

I completely misunderstood that September’s side event was the special objectives. I just completed week 1, but week 2 did not show up. Should I still be able to complete all 5 weeks of the objectives, or am I to late?

They last until the end of October. Just complete one difficulty level all the way through (Proven is the easiest) and you’ll have full access to October’s side event
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    You have to close out of the game. When you go back in it will pop up.
  • Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Ya just restart your game and next week will show
  • Options
    I never got the special Sept objectives
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah these quests are special alright. They’re really something
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Talk to y’all in like 2 weeks when i complete them to actually begin the side quest of this month :)
  • Options
    Paul_Paul_ Posts: 19
    im sorry, but i was playing whole month and never recieved those objectives neighter. i checked on youtube they were quite cool. those that means that whole month i can not play side quest? i mean with all do respect, you do want people to retire from the game or what?
  • Options
    Paul_Paul_ Posts: 19
    i admire creativity of the game designers and is a great thing that you trying to make content more atractive, but that comes with reliability. Same thing with CGR crystal.... never got it in a first place neighter. I mean ...siriously....?!