**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will we be getting more shots at Klyntar catalysts?

I don't want to say but the legendary difficulty is hard for me. So if you calculate the total amount of Klyntar catalysts we get from epic difficulty, it amounts to 168 and amount of Klyntar catalysts needed to R5 lil steve is 240. So here's my question, will we be able to earn Klyntar catalysts in the future events or this will be the last one? I know it's kind of silly question but still. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• AkashPRajputAkashPRajput Posts: 7
    Bruh, I didn't say I want 10000 6* shards and 25% t5cc selector. I just asked whether we will get more shots at Klyntar catalysts. Taking Summoned Symbioide to R5 doesn't necessarily mean that. Sometimes we want to try steve in some other content of game with him being at R5. @Neev_4321
  • AkashPRajputAkashPRajput Posts: 7

Klyntar catalyst are fixed as per the information provided to us till date.

I don't know how your roster is and where do you stand in your progression.
    Here's a suggestion what to do if I was in your place. And belive me, we all were in your place once too.

Save the keys from daily objectives.
    Big boost, 20% champion, 15% attack and 15% health and even 200% power boost with +12% special damage boost.
    Build some potion and revive stash.

And when you are comfortable, push the legendary quest in one go. The quests are repeatable for a good reason.

And don't tag miike for your personal game related queries.
    All the best.

Got it Brother. Thank you, I will try my best to complete legendary difficulty🙌
  • Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133

Bruh, I didn't say I want 10000 6* shards and 25% t5cc selector. I just asked whether we will get more shots at Klyntar catalysts. Taking Summoned Symbioide to R5 doesn't necessarily mean that. Sometimes we want to try steve in some other content of game with him being at R5. @Neev_4321

Well actually it does, I am not saying it to you, it is to all players. Your progression level is not allowed higher rank due to improper rewards beacuse you can't use summoner symbiode outside of cosmic horror quest or he is trash, worse than groot. So your point crumbles, the only thing that higher rank gets you is more rewards in the quest.
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111

Klyntar catalyst are fixed as per the information provided to us till date.

I don't know how your roster is and where do you stand in your progression.
    Here's a suggestion what to do if I was in your place. And belive me, we all were in your place once too.

Save the keys from daily objectives.
    Big boost, 20% champion, 15% attack and 15% health and even 200% power boost with +12% special damage boost.
    Build some potion and revive stash.

And when you are comfortable, push the legendary quest in one go. The quests are repeatable for a good reason.

And don't tag miike for your personal game related queries.
    All the best.

Community need more People like You brother
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    As stated already, its a fixed amount at this point. However kabam has a history of offering more of things like this about 2 weeks out from event end for $, so maybe something to look for. Also possible, but unlikely, is a weekly calendar with shards of the cats.