**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Split screen or floating window on ipad

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Most specifically on the Ipad 8 or Ipad 9 (budget ipads)
Does this game support split screen use when playing? Or floating window (whatever it is called on IPAD, I`m an android user currently)

Normally I play and watch stuff on my pc but would like to do it on 1 device at the same time.

Thnx.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I can get PiP on my iPhone, so I assume iPad can as well
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    I use a 2018 Ipad Pro and I can play the game and have a video playing in the small PiP window..
  • Options
    Thnx guys. On my android phone the app said it did not support it. So was just wondering before I buy it.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It did at some point. But some devices got an upgrade in the system, and then it stopped working with multiple apps, including this ine
  • Options
    @Eb0ny-O-M4w are you regering to iOS or Android? Because I had that on Android. So want to know for iOS, iPad 8 or 9 specifically
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    It’s not something that I’ve never done before, but I’ve just loaded up Netflix and played it picture in picture whilst fighting on a 2018 iPad Pro, so not exactly a current model.

I’m almost certain that a more recent iPad will also support it, as it’s part of the OS.
  • Options
    Thank you @Riptide @SteveM @Ironside47 this helps a lot
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    My ipad mini4 is able to do PiP. Mostly causing the game to start lagging more than unusual because the power resources requirement to handle PiP during gaming is not high enough to offer both smooth experience for mcoc and PiP video.