**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoned symbioid rank ups

So I'm a bit of a melon and jumped into a quest unprepared because I got my quests mixed up and got stuck at the boss of the side quest. Will I still be able to max rank my summoned symbioid or have i just shot myself in the foot by ruining one week of the event and won't be able to rank 5 lil steve.

Comments

• Options
    THE_COLLECT0RTHE_COLLECT0R Posts: 41
    If you are running Cav difficulty (Ik it’s not called that) then I believe you have 4-5 days of grace
  • Options
    Adonator47Adonator47 Posts: 4
    I just saw a post saying you have to complete legendary 24 times to rank 5, there are 28 total. Looks like it'll be a long month of waiting for quests then with 4 grace days, and i'm down to 3 already
  • Options
    BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    So then a total of 240 of those Kcats… with 28 days you *could* run 18 at Legendary (for 180) and then 10 at Epic (for 60).
  • Options
    Blargh said:

So then a total of 240 of those Kcats… with 28 days you *could* run 18 at Legendary (for 180) and then 10 at Epic (for 60).

right but that leaves you with 1 day to beat cosmic horror
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Blargh said:

Cosmic Horror is very easy with a Rank 4 Symbioid. I’m not even going to max rank mine because I need 4* shards for Iso so I’m just gonna do that
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

Blargh said:

Cosmic Horror is very easy with a Rank 4 Symbioid. I’m not even going to max rank mine because I need 4* shards for Iso so I’m just gonna do that
    have you beaten all paths?
  • Options

Hoitado said:

Blargh said:

have you beaten all paths?

Yeah
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Blargh said:

This honestly sounds kinda dumb, we’re going to keep lil sym, do you really not want him to be as good as possible?
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Hoitado said:

Blargh said:

This honestly sounds kinda dumb, we’re going to keep lil sym, do you really not want him to be as good as possible?
    @Malreck04 Not dumb if I’m going to use the 4* shards to dupe champions to level up a champion I’m actually going to use.

The Symbioid I highly doubt I will use because his kit isn’t good without Evolutions. I’d rather get 4* shards to get Iso to level up Hercules, Void, and Magneto who are champs I know I’ll use.
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

Malreck04 said:

Hoitado said:

Blargh said:

@Malreck04 Not dumb if I’m going to use the 4* shards to dupe champions to level up a champion I’m actually going to use.

The Symbioid I highly doubt I will use because his kit isn’t good without Evolutions. I’d rather get 4* shards to get Iso to level up Hercules, Void, and Magneto who are champs I know I’ll use.
    I mean I get he won't be super useful overall but you get one opportunity to acquire cats to rank him and 4* shards are a constant in the game. To each their own, just seems an odd route to go to me.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Malreck04 said:

Hoitado said:

Blargh said:

I mean I get he won't be super useful overall but you get one opportunity to acquire cats to rank him and 4* shards are a constant in the game. To each their own, just seems an odd route to go to me.
    Right? I mean it's their acc they can do whatever they want but it seems silly to pass on a limited time reward for something that's accessible at all times.
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Hoitado said:

Malreck04 said:

Hoitado said:

Blargh said:

Right? I mean it's their acc they can do whatever they want but it seems silly to pass on a limited time reward for something that's accessible at all times.

Hoitado said:

Malreck04 said:

Hoitado said:

Blargh said:

Well I’m probably never going to use Summoned Symbioid again. It’s cool to have him but I’d rather not waste opportunities for Iso (very scarce) just to max out a 1* Champion who’s kit won’t be useful at all after this month.

I understand why you would want to max him out but to me

Iso > Symbioid
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Malreck04 said:

Hoitado said:

Malreck04 said:

Hoitado said:

Blargh said:

Hoitado said:

Malreck04 said:

Hoitado said:

Blargh said:

Well I’m probably never going to use Summoned Symbioid again. It’s cool to have him but I’d rather not waste opportunities for Iso (very scarce) just to max out a 1* Champion who’s kit won’t be useful at all after this month.

I understand why you would want to max him out but to me

Iso > Symbioid
    I’m a bit confused as Summoned Symbioid rank up just need Katalyst and 1 gold. Did he consume ISO?

Although I finished Cosmic Horror with r4 Symbioid already, I’d still r5 him.
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

Blargh said:

very very odd Indeed.
    He is sort of an exclusive champ, you can get 4* shards easily now in the game , but you might not get another opportunity to get Mr Steve and have him at a decent rank. To each their own I guess.