**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Now that’s a good deal

Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

11/10 deal

Comments

• K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    4 star nexus for 100k gold, chuffed to bits
  • Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83
    K_P said:

4 star nexus for 100k gold, chuffed to bits

I got a 6 star nexus
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Amazing deals
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The next ones are even better. Glad they have finally did an offer at a gold cold, instead of units.

Still, 4-star deadpool (and event) is behind a paywall. Thats just stupid. Can't I just pay 10kk gold for the event ticket?
  • LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 39
    And a 3rd offer with a 6 * nexus class selector. Time to sell all my iso stash
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    So do you think if I got thronebreaker tonight that the thronebreaker deals will pop up? I'm at 6.4.6 now.