Options

6* R3 advice mutant

VinodCherryVinodCherry Posts: 60
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
6* R3 advice mutant

6* R3 advice mutant 45 votes

Apocalypse
77%
Lightburn22Vintage773CropDusterMixalisQuikPikUnsilentAanthoLucky7LucianorockykostonyuwMalreck04Cap366TheAngryOneAldacspiderbites0196CainRockypantherxHector_1475EtjamaMiStaLova 35 votes
Red Mags
13%
ChampioncriticSbkruebDonDudu2809K_PChaosMax1012X_Factor 6 votes
White Mags
4%
Konstant4513579rebel_ 2 votes
Cable
4%
PikoluMother_Flerken 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Vintage773Vintage773 Posts: 61
    Apocalypse
    1. Apoc
    2. Red Mags
    3. Cable
    4. Save cats for a different mutant > white mags
  • Options
    VinodCherryVinodCherry Posts: 60
    Thank you fellas!
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I just duped my 6* white mags been debating r3 him. I just haven't used him enough yet to be sure. I've seen some vids of him r3 and he seemed pretty good in my opinion. Apoc would probley benefit most though
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,131 ★★★★
    @VinodCherry if they are all already rank 2, apoc first just to make his ramp up quicker. But, you will take cable with him everywhere and his degen damage is no joke. If your cable is rank 2, take him plus apoc and Ideally 5* or 6* Mr fantastic and use Mr f's pre-fight against winter solider for 25% extra dot damage. You will be convinced on the cable hype.

The interesting thing about white mags, is his pre-fight is possibly one of the best in the game and you'll find yourself taking him everywhere and while he's not red mags in damage terms or plethora of abilities to bypass metal (no passive heal block, no true strike), he's no slouch in the damage department either.

Red mags, bar the increased health, does everything you need him to do, at rank 2. And you'll find white mags in your team a LOT more. And to paraphrase kt1, if you're going to carry around a synergy partner, rank them up. Kt1, bero and Brian grant are white mags converts and have lots of vids on him.

So I'd go as follows on r3 order priority:
    Apoc
    Cable
    White mags
    Red mags

I have white mags and cable at rank 3 and apoc 5/65 (just got him as 6* and he'll be my next r3 mutant). Got red as 5/65 and if I pulled him as a 6*, it'd be a long time before he saw rank 3.